The online racing simulator
I think this deserves it's own thread! (Senna related)
Ok, this doesn't happen allot to me, but this really caught me...

If it only just happened like this...
If only it did
#3 - Mysho
This is perfect. Literally. Perfect.
Was this really done back in 1995? I have never seen it before, amazing though.
Let the fanboys spread their propaganda again.
Quote from TexasLTU :Let the fanboys spread their propaganda again.

Propaganda that it'd be cool if someone didn't die?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Propaganda that it'd be cool if someone didn't die?

Propaganda that "if he hadn't died he would beat everyone again and again and again, and hes is best forever no matter nothing". Just like it usually happens when topic turns about Senna.
You are such a ****!

This isn't about "if he hadn't died he would beat everyone again and again and again, and hes is best forever no matter nothing".

It's a about the sadness that a true racing legend was killed in an accident that he perfectly could've survived.

****ing hell, u can post ONE THING serious on the forum without some random noob ruining the whole thing!

Just STFU next time if you don't have anything to say!
good guy greg has nothing constructive to say

SAYS NOTHING
#10 - 5haz
Quote from TexasLTU :Let the fanboys spread their propaganda again.

Congratulations! You win 100 internet points plus cynicool x2 multiplier and heartless indifferent prick bonus!

Your mother would be proud.
I might even order a few of those... would atleast have something decorative hanging on my wall
I don't see the problem about not feeling sad about the photo? If you can't handle that, then your gutted in life as he was, honestly.
It's not that, it's just about showing just a little bit of respect towards the man...
#15 - JJ72
not feeling anything does not mean you are obliged to talk shit and act like you are detached. Just saying.
and feeling sadness toward another allows you to degrade another for not feeling the same way? besides it's not like his some sort of a religious figure nor a family member. the hell with him. if it's morals, America can you teach you a thing or two about that. Oh and I speak on behalf all Americans when I say this.
This thread inspired me to finally watch the Senna documentary. Really great stuff, what a driver!

He really was at unease with that williams when he died...
I will not feed the troll

Quote from Scrabby :You probably wouldn't be saying this if it was Dale Earnhardt Sr. wouldn't you?

And btw, I can safely say that allot of Americans would dissagree with you, because there are actually a few normal ones out there!

:feedtroll

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG