The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :, I basically said that I'd let them use NDR / NDR rules and Thilo.

Can i use Thilo?

I have some yardwork that needs done.....
Quote from z-ro 8 :Can i use Thilo?

I have some yardwork that needs done.....

ehm I don' know whether it is worth the travelling costs
We can ship you using DHL.
Quote from dekojester :You mean an online / automated (more or less) entry / signup system ? That's been something I wish to do, I mucked about some over the summer trying a few things to try to learn PHP / MySQL to make it work, know what I want to do (generally anyway, specifics tbd), but haven't had time yet to really go gung-ho on it yet.

Yeah exactly, I have always regret FRH not to develops it more (for endurance and teams league).
Quote from dekojester :When I redo the rulebook, I'll be sure to pay extra attention to the riting n grammer and me'll send a copy your way to proofread too if you like.

If you sent it to DWB it would be more American and thus more wrong than before
Quote from boothy :If you sent it to DWB it would be more American and thus more wrong than before

Yes that's true.

And he'd probably add in some NASCAR rules and some silly shite about "restart lines"
Think that one was my idea.
Getting rid of Ellis would improve NDR massively.

Did you hear he drives a Renault Modus?

[and it has a boot chute!!!] :P
Quote from J@tko :Getting rid of Ellis would improve NDR massively.

well, xD the last time I heard of him was a year ago or so...

btw sending me via DHL won't be much cheaper, if you want me to be alive at the arrival.
Quote from J@tko :Getting rid of Ellis would improve NDR massively.

My modus is silver, I'll have you know.
Quote from JO53PHS :My modus is silver, I'll have you know.

MY GOD!!!.

Let me make things right.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Or perhaps two classes - "experienced" and "amateur" - all running GT2s with the same restrictions, but running for different championships(with also an overall championship, of course).

+1 (also to what Phil said on the topic)
List of NDR Sanctioned Leagues and their status:
LFS Beginner's Cup - Dormant
NDR Challenge (older brother more or less to LFSBC) - Dormant to Dead
Grand Touring Amateur League - would like to participate
LFSCART - Final processing of Season 2011
LFSCART Light - wouldn't mind this, maybe as a prelude to LFSCART regular, for more beginner drivers.
MiniFBM - Enjoyed this alot.
GT2 World Series - Would like to try this
TBO Challenge - Dormant
Kyoto 250 & 500 - always fun, keep em
Special events - Temporary dormancy
As part of this project, I undertook an effort of sorts to rewrite the NDR Sporting Code to contain all the common policies, procedures, and rules.

Side effect 1: The Sporting Code is now 27 pages, 24 are content.
Side effect 2: The Rulebooks for each series should be 4 or 5 pages of content
Side effect 3: The Sporting Code is now a bit more thorough to hopefully reduce most loopholes that can be exploited.

What I'd like, is for a few of our well-participated racers to volunteer to give it a check and let me know of anything that they thing is wrong or right with it - PM me if you're interested. I'll probably pick four or five.

d
Deko, one way to massively improve NDR would be to have a shorter code of conduct. Most of it is common sense (driving behavior etc.) the stuff relevant to bans penalties etc could be seperated into like 5 pages.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Deko, one way to massively improve NDR would be to have a shorter code of conduct. Most of it is common sense (driving behavior etc.) the stuff relevant to bans penalties etc could be seperated into like 5 pages.

Well, looking at some of the things that happened this year, it's seemingly necessary to have about 500 rules, so that noone feels they are being treated unfairly, and so that pretty much everything is being covered, that could be argued otherwise.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Deko, one way to massively improve NDR would be to have a shorter code of conduct. Most of it is common sense (driving behavior etc.) the stuff relevant to bans penalties etc could be seperated into like 5 pages.

What the German said is true: If it's not written, it can't be as well enforced or known. Also if we try to enforce what's not written down, then accusations can fly that we're just doing things to benefit ourselves or another team.

So in short, no a shorter Sporting Code would not be an improvement - the more detailed it is, generally the less loopholes there are.
Maybe a short version "Code of conducts for Dummies", but the long one is still the master :-)
Quote from sjoblom :Maybe a short version "Code of conducts for Dummies", but the long one is still the master :-)

Wiley-VCH is interested Live for Speed for Dummies. And its successor New Dimension Racing Events in Live for Speed for Dummies.
Quote from dekojester :What the German said is true: If it's not written, it can't be as well enforced or known. Also if we try to enforce what's not written down, then accusations can fly that we're just doing things to benefit ourselves or another team.

So in short, no a shorter Sporting Code would not be an improvement - the more detailed it is, generally the less loopholes there are.

All true, but you could just use the good ole declaratory act thesis.
Any plans for another season of iTCC?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG