Saw this posted elsewhere:

Quote :Our team for Motors Tv is;
Truswell
Shaw
Bradley
Goodwin
Hindhaugh
and other guest voices

Our principal duties are for Motors TV UK for whom we will deliver over 15 hours of live race coverage. Possibly other TV broadcasters too (Speed Tv Aus?). We will also cover all of the race in audio only. In addition to our live stream, that feed will be made available to a number of syndications including, Speed.com (overnights while TV is off air) MRN (to allow them to cover the full 24 Hours) If the facilities are made available to us in time we will also cover practice and qualifying on Thursday and Friday. The Nascar tech guys here at the Speedway are mega and are working hard to get a booth rigged for us.

Hope this helps - more info here and on the site as we get it.

Maybe we'll get audio commentary overnight now too. Sounds like you Motors TV people get your own announcers as well.
Dalziel/McNish/Luhr on pole for the DPs!
non stop audio commentary at

http://www.radiolemans.com/

for those that aren't aware it's their audio that motors TV are using for the UK tv coverage so if you use an online stream and their audio it's the same as 24 hr tv
it works fine for me so far

u need to update your flashplayer maybe
hmm, works fine in IE, but not in Opera. Maybe one of my addblockers blocks something essential.
but its quite laggy for me atm

edit: if you want to have the stream without all those annoying adds around it, try this link http://www.televisaofutebol.com/fr.php?chname=motorstv
I'm using chrome (+addblock)

however, thanks for the 'clean' feed
Eurosport 2 International also has some live windows of coverage.
Any streams running this morning? Can only find onboards & radio.
Quote from anttt69 :Any streams running this morning? Can only find onboards & radio.

I am having the same problem. I'm watching on Speed however thankfully
only those SpeedTV onboards for us europeans apparently And MotorsTv does Bike Trail atm

those 20b Wankels ....
How in the world did Ganassi manage to snap their shifter arm in half
Go AJ Allmendinger . (Not at home, but I'm listening to the MRN broadcast and watching live scoring)
Dinger!!!!!
Thanks to the random Eurosport member with the password password .

Gratz to the winning teams.
what a race.
Lack of a feed for everybody else kind of takes away from this event this year. I was looking forward to having a pretty good discussion of the 24 hour race here this year, but it just never happened.

Nice to see Dinger and that team win one. I was rooting for them from the drop of the green honestly
and of course the BBC and national press have reacted in their usual way to an englishman winning a major non F1 race by completely ignoring it
Personally I was pulling for the Red Dragon or Suntrust car in prototypes, didn't work out too well for either of them though.
For the tiny bit i saw at the early parts of night, there were a ton of wrecks. 2 cautions within 2 hours is a bit much.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :For the tiny bit i saw at the early parts of night, there were a ton of wrecks. 2 cautions within 2 hours is a bit much.

wat
Quote from Sueycide_FD :For the tiny bit i saw at the early parts of night, there were a ton of wrecks. 2 cautions within 2 hours is a bit much.

There were a few less than that.. more like one per 2 hours this year.

It's hard not to throw a caution on a track that is half oval if there's a car stuck.

2012 Grand-Am Series
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG