The online racing simulator
2012 Grand-Am Series
(74 posts, started )
There was one at the 20 hour remaining mark and then another at the 17ish hour mark. Alot of spins and mishaps on the backstretch chicane. Then again, i wasn't really paying much attention until the announcers started yelling.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :wouldn't that be tough to pull off because of the special accommodations he needs in the cockpit? Unless he recruits Jason Watt to join his team

They just have to bring in the modified steering wheel with a throttle-ring and an sequential transmission, as he breaks with the prothesis. And as he is pretty fit, I guess he does not have problems getting out of the car during the driver changes.
I guess interest in the series is a good thing? Just please don't turn this into ALMS with 10 classes and 3 cars racing in each class.
Just got back from Belle Isle for the day... Grand-Am race was great, though I do wonder how the Red Dragon car got away without a penalty... he very blatantly blew throw a red flag at pit exit on the last caution. Leaders had some sort of curse today, I'm convinced

World challenge was a load of shit Pole sitter's transmission broke off the starting line (That's what he said, we saw an interview with Pobst as we were walking around later), got crunched by a car from the rear, and most of the race was under caution... they probably got 7 laps of racing in. In 1 hour 15.

Indy Lights... small grid, alright race.

Off to find highlights if they are available somewhere, can't see the other side of the track for what happened
Took forever to clean up... I guess that white Mustang had to have dropped fluids on the track a good way around, because it took a long time to restart after they had cleared everything in front of me (my seats are across the track, almost to pit exit)
Grand am was pretty interesting, i quite like the course has a good looking flow even though it is quite bumpy
Yeah I watched the last 45 mins or so, pretty good race! And the GT RX-8 sounds orgasmic
Continental Tire series (one step under Grand-Am) has 75 cars for Indy. I'm stoked!
Quote from PMD9409 :Continental Tire series (one step under Grand-Am) has 75 cars for Indy. I'm stoked!

Wohoo a whole grid of drivers each kilometer of the track then (about 18 cars per kilometer)
Will be streaming the Conti race (might also stream Grand-Am eventhough I will be out of the house) tomorrow. If you don't know my stream link or NDR TeamSpeak then just PM me.
Quote from PMD9409 :Will be streaming the Conti race (might also stream Grand-Am eventhough I will be out of the house) tomorrow. If you don't know my stream link or NDR TeamSpeak then just PM me.

Starting now. 72 cars.
Crazy amounts of rain just came down and flooded the track (especially the pits). Temporary red flag, shouldn't take long.
#69 - troy
idiot rojas also lucky not to backflip after the front left the ground
Starworks guy, he mad
Montoya did work.
Quote from PMD9409 :Montoya did work.

I couldn't tell from the angle I saw, but it looked like he did not leave Montoya much room.
Yeah, I'd be hesitant to place all the blame on Monty for that one.

2012 Grand-Am Series
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG