The online racing simulator
Nice to see everybody again.

The Revolution Pack's blog has a new design and now is in english lenguage ("leave a comment",etc).

Cheers.
Revolution Pack for 2011. Documentation over 0,17%.

Any news on this? =)
Quote from edge3147 :Revolution Pack for 2011. Documentation over 0,17%.

Any news on this? =)

Thanks for the interest.

What happened in 2011?

The situation in Spain are very difficult and has been affected my life. I am here again since december 2011 because the situation has been improved a little.

In 2012 there will be a new work related with High resolution textures to improve this amazing simulator. I'm working now in a project for the community. I can't say more at this moment.

I'm sure the community have understand this words by do not reveal more information at this point. I prefer to be carefull with my words.

Related works on the post number 533.
Mate, can you reupload the textures to another host? Since megaupload has been taken down, I can't download the addons :S
Quote from sergiogon :Mate, can you reupload the textures to another host? Since megaupload has been taken down, I can't download the addons :S

Work in progress. Be patient, please.

Cheers.
Quote from Lynce :In 2012 there will be a new work related with High resolution textures to improve this amazing simulator. I'm working now in a project for the community.

Is it weird that I am A LOT MORE excited for this than anything the developers have said in the past year? Mostly cause I trust and believe in Lynce to actually stay true to his word. At the very least, he always keeps us up to date on how the work is going and let's us know if he can't work on it for some reason.

I really appreciate all the work you've done for the community Lynce!
Quote from Lynce :Work in progress. Be patient, please.

Cheers.

Okay, thank you!
Really looking forward to see what this is, the new stuff you are working on I mean
Quote from shashdev :Is it weird that I am A LOT MORE excited for this than anything the developers have said in the past year? Mostly cause I trust and believe in Lynce to actually stay true to his word. At the very least, he always keeps us up to date on how the work is going and let's us know if he can't work on it for some reason.

I really appreciate all the work you've done for the community Lynce!

I apreciate your words. Thank you.

Quote from The Very End :Really looking forward to see what this is, the new stuff you are working on I mean

I understand, hahahaha. I hope you like it.

Well, before starting work on a new RP(High Resolution Textures and Miscs), I'm working on my most important proyect.

To the next RP I was thinking about two possibilities. Improve the default textures of any car OR improve the default textures of any track. I want to work on it.

I made some tests on RB4 GT/FXO and LX cars; even on one track I made some early tests of 3D effect on the asphalt and land. Obviously with better results on the land because the surface is uneven and bumpy.. BUT I'm not sure what will I make. I have started the High Resolution textures for the LX cars, but doesn't motivate me. It is an unfinished work.

So, nothing happens. In some way there will be a good work for the lfsforum as last years or in the same line of quality. I'm motivated and I want to work in it.

Thank you for the interest.
What about high-res trees, autocross objects and such?
I allways wanted some really high-res textures on those.

Also, is it possible to re-texture things like briges, the long wall at BL, the rocks / mountains and FE?
Quote from The Very End :What about high-res trees, autocross objects and such?
I allways wanted some really high-res textures on those.

Also, is it possible to re-texture things like briges, the long wall at BL, the rocks / mountains and FE?

Dear TVE,

I noted some points of the first paragraph. Thank you.

Yes it is. If there are a jpeg or dds files, it is possible to edit them. Of course does that not violate the agreement from the developers.

I will make the announcement of the next Revolution Pack soon. To follow in the same line of quality, the documentation is the most important to do a better decision. Probably will be a track.

The development will be published usually in the RP's Blog and on the thread of the "Revolution Pack June 24th" as I did all times. Publishing the development stages on the thread of the last released.
Good work Lynce. Loved your previous release and still do that until today
Thanks for the info, I'll be waiting for news
Anybody can upload the tyre sidewalls? Mega upload is down ofc
Awesome. Thank you very much.
-
(SpEeDy A-M) DELETED by Scawen : reply to a spam post that is now deleted

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG