The online racing simulator
New Idea
(9 posts, started )
New Idea
1st of all , sorry for my english ...

I have some Idea to improve the LFS . Lets see these :

- Attached a picture of my idea how to impruve the layout editor in game. It would be nice to make the track sides with "photoshop pen" ... So people could make paths like in photoshop with pen after stroke woth object , ex. barrier red, or barrier long or bale ... and also select more object with pushing a button and delete them or move.It would be fantastic that modify the spacing between the objects in meter.
- My second idea that players could modify the ready time after leaving the pit , its so annoing to wait 12 seconds and 6 seconds in some layouts after left the pit. So we should disable the "Ready time" or players couldnt go anywhere until the times over.
- My last fantastic thing that we should put some new tables on layout like : Pit Entry , No Entry , or any some tables with customizable text , so players could put any text for it. With this idea the players could make fantastic layouts in Autocross or any other , and should make a "LFS city" with parking lots , fuel stations, police station or any kind of .... So this is my idea.
Attached images
1.jpg
You can already select more objects by holding Ctrl key.
Quote from Flame CZE :You can already select more objects by holding Ctrl key.

I know but it were more easy with a shape like poligon lasso tool :P ^^
Sarxes is on something here, about the pit-exit time. It could be done by allowing people to join if the space where the car spawns is free. If it's occupied there would be a message on the screen "Could not leave exit, start possition is occupied by a other car". As soon as the other car was out of the position, people could join.

Also, a start grid tool / object in autocross is a MUST in my opinion. It could be done by adding an object calling start grid, which was an box with x meter lenght and x meter width, or just make it the size of the 16-car start grid the autocross track has as standard. This object could be put in any directions on the track, as long as it was not interfering with other objects or border of the playfield / track area.

Please Scawen, this would be amazing!
For standard tracks there should be an object that was a 32-car start grid, which could be placed anywhere on track, just as long as it was not interfering with any objects or borders of the track.
Quote from The Very End :Bla bla bla

Screw start grid box - better would be possibility to add every start position one by one - you could create 3-wide grid etc... And raise the limit from 16 to at least 24 if not more! And another thing in this same idea - custom pit stalls! Lack of those really destroys chances to host some serious racing in autocross area.

On OP suggestions:
Path - can live without it.
Customizable waiting time when joining track with single start position - yes,good feature,could be useful in some rally-type events or so (wait 30 seconds). And another suggestion - show more than 12 drivers in finish list in time trial mode! (why it's actually limited to just 12?)
LFS city - ah,come on,you cruisers want too much! :P
Quote from eclipsed :screw start grid box - better would be possibility to add every start position one by one - you could create 3-wide grid etc... And raise the limit from 16 to at least 24 if not more! And another thing in this same idea - custom pit stalls! Lack of those really destroys chances to host some serious racing in autocross area.

+1
Agree
Quote from Eclipsed :Screw start grid box - better would be possibility to add every start position one by one - you could create 3-wide grid etc... And raise the limit from 16 to at least 24 if not more! And another thing in this same idea - custom pit stalls! Lack of those really destroys chances to host some serious racing in autocross area.

I think it is all intended as an autocross editor, not a track editor.
Quote from Eclipsed :And another suggestion - show more than 12 drivers in finish list in time trial mode! (why it's actually limited to just 12?)

You can show more results by pressing PageDown or PageUp.
Quote from Flame CZE :You can show more results by pressing PageDown or PageUp.

Ah,didn't knew that...
Quote :Originally Posted by eclipsed
screw start grid box - better would be possibility to add every start position one by one - you could create 3-wide grid etc... And raise the limit from 16 to at least 24 if not more! And another thing in this same idea - custom pit stalls! Lack of those really destroys chances to host some serious racing in autocross area.

+1

Good Idea ... And the countdown timer would be nice to change for any time so players after pit out could wait only 3 or 1 seconds or 15 seconds and this value changing like the laps number

New Idea
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG