The online racing simulator
Your driver stopped for a whole second or so, then when we were coming your driver decided it would be a good time to go in the direction where you would be even more in the way. Would probably have hit you a bit anyway yes, but not as hard.
I'm kind of surprised Reno didn't protest me, even though he was so mad at me in MSN after the race for the contact between me and Mikko, after me being told that tracker and remote (and of course server) show that spdo is one lap down (and that is what i believe in, im in the car, do not blame me for someone giving me wrong info reno thank you), so basically i flashed lights and kept honking for spdo battling with me without me knowing he was on same lap, and actually after watching the replay it was spdo turning into me.

On the race then, I had done 2 laps with GT300 on saturday night, and on sunday I was working and got home around 18.10, did few laps offline and got into the car, now what's that for a preparation. Sadly Arco put in the car just not enough fuel, 2% down, and well, after the good showoff in Stream with me dennis vortex and core, i started to get the clutch game on and lose 20-30secs per lap and eventually running out of fuel in the last turn. (note: i had 3.2% fuel for the last 3 laps, with 1.7% usage per lap :P)

cya next round then I guess
Quote from Hahmo :I'm kind of surprised Reno didn't protest me, even though he was so mad at me in MSN after the race for the contact between me and Mikko, after me being told that tracker and remote (and of course server) show that spdo is one lap down (and that is what i believe in, im in the car, do not blame me for someone giving me wrong info reno thank you), so basically i flashed lights and kept honking for spdo battling with me without me knowing he was on same lap, and actually after watching the replay it was spdo turning into me.

On the race then, I had done 2 laps with GT300 on saturday night, and on sunday I was working and got home around 18.10, did few laps offline and got into the car, now what's that for a preparation. Sadly Arco put in the car just not enough fuel, 2% down, and well, after the good showoff in Stream with me dennis vortex and core, i started to get the clutch game on and lose 20-30secs per lap and eventually running out of fuel in the last turn. (note: i had 3.2% fuel for the last 3 laps, with 1.7% usage per lap :P)

You didnt pit, why?
Quote from Hahmo :I'm kind of surprised Reno didn't protest me, even though he was so mad at me in MSN after the race for the contact between me and Mikko, after me being told that tracker and remote (and of course server) show that spdo is one lap down (and that is what i believe in, im in the car, do not blame me for someone giving me wrong info reno thank you), so basically i flashed lights and kept honking for spdo battling with me without me knowing he was on same lap, and actually after watching the replay it was spdo turning into me.

Why would we protest you when you finished behind us? Wouldn't have given us any benefits. What comes to the crash, dunno haven't even checked, cba either, was lag contact anyway.
Quote from IsaacPrice :You didnt pit, why?

I didnt wan't to, just felt like getting it home nice and slow. With pitting, I would've been in 6th pos anyway :P
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
Quote from reigga :Why would we protest you when you finished behind us? Wouldn't have given us any benefits. What comes to the crash, dunno haven't even checked, cba either, was lag contact anyway.

Protests are also meant to correct bad behavior...
Quote from Hahmo :Stream with me dennis vortex and core, i started to get the clutch game on and lose 20-30secs per lap and eventually running out of fuel in the last turn. (note: i had 3.2% fuel for the last 3 laps, with 1.7% usage per lap :P)

He wouldn't have lost that much pitting.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Protests are also meant to correct bad behavior...

Then we should protest Reno for being abusive after race or would that be fruitless?
Quote from vipex123 :Then we should protest Reno for being abusive after race or would that be fruitless?

Not really a protestable incident/not what protests are meant for. Personal issues are personal. I was speaking of driving behavior.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Protests are also meant to correct bad behavior...

So? I'm not going to protest something that was probably mainly lag just for the sake of protesting it. Besides, as said, it wouldn't give any benefits for spdo because Vires finished behind us. And it's not like it was uber bad behavior from me or miro imo, just probably a misjudge or something.
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by dekojester : removed offensive / pointless post
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Not really a protestable incident/not what protests are meant for. Personal issues are personal. I was speaking of driving behavior.

It was a misunderstanding from our team, I accept that fact but I could not have done anything differently since I was in the car, not looking for the info on IRC, Stream or tracker. And afterall, we kept it clean, I tried to overtake a couple of times, ending in a laghit and spdo being a bit on the fault turning into me (imo after checking replay) so I would just call it racing incident rather than bad behaviour.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : Spammage. Keep it to MSN, boys.
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : Spammage. Keep it to MSN, boys.
-
(reigga) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : Spammage. Keep it to MSN, boys.
-
(CSF) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : Spammage. Keep it to MSN, boys.
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : Spammage. Keep it to MSN, boys.
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : Spammage. Keep it to MSN, boys.
Quote from Hahmo :It was a misunderstanding from our team, I accept that fact but I could not have done anything differently since I was in the car, not looking for the info on IRC, Stream or tracker. And afterall, we kept it clean, I tried to overtake a couple of times, ending in a laghit and spdo being a bit on the fault turning into me (imo after checking replay) so I would just call it racing incident rather than bad behaviour.

I wasn't making any judgment on this incident. I was merely responding to Mikko's assertion that he didn't protest it because it wouldn't gain spdo anything.
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : Spammage. Keep it to MSN, boys.
@fuel thingy, I somehow managed to make the car eat only 1.9% a lap, while in practice laps we had at least 2.3%, was strange to experience that.
@practice with GT300, I don't really know because i really only drove 1 lap with XRR in that class, but seemed to be an easier deal than the GT500 cars.

Nice round, gratz for the finishers with this wind and stuff. See you next round, hoping to be luckier.
-
(Ziomek21) DELETED by Ziomek21 : fail
Quote from Kristi :@fuel thingy, I somehow managed to make the car eat only 1.9% a lap, while in practice laps we had at least 2.3%, was strange to experience that.
@practice with GT300, I don't really know because i really only drove 1 lap with XRR in that class, but seemed to be an easier deal than the GT500 cars.

Nice round, gratz for the finishers with this wind and stuff. See you next round, hoping to be luckier.

A GTR with 35% intake restriction is easier to drive than a car with 1%. Well observed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG