The online racing simulator
Warning please read!
(31 posts, started )
Warning please read!
Hi,
I just wanted to warn you that their have been allot of DDOS Attacks lately and 5 of my friends have had them.
Just a warning. 000webhost and hosting24 have been targeted.
I recommend backing up your data.
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Thanks for telling me, friend
Luckily my web hosts IP is 127.0.0.1, I've been told that makes it more secure.
No need to be a ass about it just wona warn people. so that you can keep racing!!!
#7 - CSF
Ok.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :No need to be a ass about it just wona warn people. so that you can keep racing!!!

what if my ip is 192.168.1.1, Ive no honeypot set-up, will i be alright ?
Quote from theirishnoob :what if my ip is 192.168.1.1, Ive no honeypot set-up, will i be alright ?

Not from BEAR attacks!
Damn, I think I'm on 000webhost... I think. I forget already and it's only been a couple months...
000webhost and hosting24 suck anyway.
it's ok i have a dmz with lazar beems.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Not from BEAR attacks!

its cool, 400,000,0000,0000 port calls later im finally back on the internet...

noob hackers these days
How a ddos going to get my data? Dont u need to be able to access the system to get the data which a ddos stops?
Quote from Foilpact :How a ddos going to get my data? Dont u need to be able to access the system to get the data which a ddos stops?

most internet providers/servers/routers block DDOS by default... as you can only connect so many times over a short span of time before the connection is dropped ( see MW3 laggin for no reason when you only sign in as a perfect example, before you're in game, going to do you're clases n such )
nah mate ddos can bl0w up ur pc!1!/111one!11!
It can also set your house on fire and murder your wife & children, beware.
Lol, some interesting replies
Maybe not very needed for us, but the guy only did want to warn us in best intentions, he did not deserve getting his ass spanked
Quote from The Very End :Lol, some interesting replies
Maybe not very needed for us, but the guy only did want to warn us in best intentions, he did not deserve getting his ass spanked

Always the usual suspects.
Hehe say what, explain it better please you crazy dannish bastard
It's like a bandwagon of idiots insulting those of which tries to help, which they believe are weak, so therefore they feel the need to group up on him instead and keep bashing till complete defeat.

Those are the usual suspects.
Quote from Dennis93 :It's like a bandwagon of idiots insulting those of which tries to help, which they believe are weak, so therefore they feel the need to group up on him instead and keep bashing till complete defeat.

Those are the usual suspects.

Actually some good sence comming out from the Dannish.
+1
And for forks sake, I don't call you the Norwweigan!
Say what DanNish?
But yes, working on getting it right! :scared:
Edit: Lol
It's Danish, the only reason finnish people has 2 n's is because English/American lack the intelectual intelligence to speak more languages or actually knowing if they're done, or speaking about a fellow human (Finnish person).

Let me make a point
Sweddish, Engllish, Norwweigan, Marsmman.

Warning please read!
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG