The online racing simulator
1. MotoGP
2. Moto2
3. Moto3
4. WSB
5. WSS (PJ Jacobsen is a local hero where I'm from, I've seen him do some club races)

I don't really care about 4-wheel stuff.
TV:
- Nascar
- Grand-Am
- F1(when its not on at 3 am my time)
- V8 Supercars
- IndyCar

In-person:
- Nascar at Watkins Glen
- Both Nascar races at Pocono
- Nascar at Bristol(still deciding if we're going or not)
- Grand-Am 6 hour race at the Glen
- Various local asphalt/dirt short track races
I'm off to Dutch TT (Assen) in June
Quote from UncleBenny :- Both Nascar races at Pocono

Quote from Mustangman759 :1.NASCAR (going to Pocono this year)

You guys will have to tell me how that experiance goes. I've shyed away from going there due to the fact that it would be nearly impossable to see the other side of the track.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Agreed, I like short ovals too. Martinsville would be truly epic... although probably a carnage

Well, it would be fun to watch for sure, but there would likely be about the same amount of yellow flags as this (and twice the DNF's): http://racing-reference.info/r ... 11_Tums_Fast_Relief_500/W
Quote from Cornys :You guys will have to tell me how that experiance goes. I've shyed away from going there due to the fact that it would be nearly impossable to see the other side of the track.

Well I've been going there for years so I can tell you how it is right now. I would at least go once just to check it out, but yeah, from the grandstands you can't see much. There is a lower section and an upper section. From the lower section, you can see the straightaway in front of you, but that's it. We could barely see the cars pop up in the tunnel turn, but that's all the rest of the track you can see. We moved up to the top section just to see what it was like up there, you can see more of the track, but with the angle the seats were at it was actually harder to see the front stretch right in front of you haha. But if you do go, definitely get seats as high up as you can, we didn't go all the way up but I think you can see most of the track up there.

I've only actually sat in the grandstands twice. Now we just tailgate in the parking lot all day Saturday with a bunch of people and go into the infield early Sunday morning and park in turn 1. We're always right on the fence and just hang out, grill, drink etc. during the race. Have plenty of space, no dealing with being crowded in the stands. This is from the viewing platform on the top of my car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768TTOER9Ac
Quote from UncleBenny :Well I've been going there for years so I can tell you how it is right now. I would at least go once just to check it out, but yeah, from the grandstands you can't see much. There is a lower section and an upper section. From the lower section, you can see the straightaway in front of you, but that's it. We could barely see the cars pop up in the tunnel turn, but that's all the rest of the track you can see. We moved up to the top section just to see what it was like up there, you can see more of the track, but with the angle the seats were at it was actually harder to see the front stretch right in front of you haha. But if you do go, definitely get seats as high up as you can, we didn't go all the way up but I think you can see most of the track up there.

I've only actually sat in the grandstands twice. Now we just tailgate in the parking lot all day Saturday with a bunch of people and go into the infield early Sunday morning and park in turn 1. We're always right on the fence and just hang out, grill, drink etc. during the race. Have plenty of space, no dealing with being crowded in the stands. This is from the viewing platform on the top of my car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768TTOER9Ac

Seats are cheaper there as I know. I've looked a time or two.

I'd rather go else where though (IE: Dover) since it's not all that much further from here (~2 hours more making the trip 8 hours). I'd be interested to go a time or two on my own though. I always go with others who aren't hard core racing fans so I try to only go to the best tracks with them.

Thanks for the information
Im in the stands for Pocono. Gives a good view of the pitroad also
I love to watch only NASCAR Sprint Cup and NASCAR Camping world truck series.

TV:

1. IndyCar
2. F1
3. V8 Supercar
4. GP2
5. ALMS/Grand Am
6. NASCAR, I guess
7. The rest

In person:

1. Austin GP (hopefully)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG