The online racing simulator
online skins??
(6 posts, started )
online skins??
hi, im pretty new to lfs, ive been spending my time on ltc server 4 and want to change my skin. ive uploaded the file to lfsworld.net and all is successful. i can view my skin myself but a friend of mine i cruise around with cant see it. it is the same for him too. he uploads but i cant see it. could anyone shed any light on this plz???????
Have you turned on automatic skins download?
Options -> Misc -> Car (helmet) skins download set on? (512 for car skins and 256 for helmet)
Hi!

Other than your friend's, can you (and him) see other driver's skins? If you cant, you will have to turn on skin-downloads from LFS' Options > Misc > Car Skins Downloads to 512 / 1024.

If this setting is already turned on, make sure that the file name of the skin that you uploaded is the same to that of the skin that is in your LFS/data/skins folder (if the file names dont match you will still see that skin on your car, but other users wont be able to see it - usually you will get an error message from LFSW stating that that skin is not currently uploaded to LFSWorld).
yh i can see other peoples skins. im not getting an error saying to upload it either. but my down load skins is set to 1024??
just checked on server. some people can see it and some people can't.must be working....
You need to have LFS credit to use hi-res skin downloads (1024x car skins or 512x helmet skins). 1000 hi-res skin downloads for £1. Low resolution skin downloads are free. You can get more info about this if you click on 512 and then click on 1024 option in the relevant section (an info screen will be displayed).

online skins??
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG