The online racing simulator
Stunned by a documentary I saw...
(37 posts, started )
Watch this, it's very interesting!

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com ... ld-according-to-monsanto/

Take your time to view the whole thing, I watched it in several stints..

It just WOWed me, not just what the documentary is about, but also what it implies for "democracy" and the amount of power of multinationals/lobbying..

There are products in my local supermarket that contains this stuff. I ate it...

Careful racer X might watch it.
#3 - amp88
Heaven forbid the truth is told.

one of the most shocking ones i saw was the swansea love story documentary, was quite an eye opener.
Then pointing out that Monsanto have just brought Blackwater, or XE or whatever will no doubt fill people like S14 with confidence, after all they know best and the mere fact that the people who brought you agent orange now have their own army is no doubt for your own good.

Let's all love the new world order, otherwise you'll be in a FEMA camp !
Genetic manipulations of our food supply is really shocking, but the documentary which had me stunned was Earthling, watching us through the eyes of the animal's kingdom makes guys like Hitler feel like a little girl, I really needed to hold my heart with two hands to watch it till the end....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHA4HNbmDLg

Try it....
Quote from Racer X NZ :Then pointing out that Monsanto have just brought Blackwater, or XE or whatever will no doubt fill people like S14 with confidence, after all they know best and the mere fact that the people who brought you agent orange now have their own army is no doubt for your own good.

Let's all love the new world order, otherwise you'll be in a FEMA camp !

Mate I'm aware not everything is tickety boo but I don't walk into every thread which has any "alternative" theory and spout crap I read from conspriacy theorists websites. You're like a brainwashed terrorist just instead of blowing people up you talk crap!!

For example with Nuclear power yes I acknowledge it CAN be dangerous, like walking for example, or eating a pancake, but the benefits heavily outweigh the downsides.

Now I know that the food chain is all genetically modified, artificially altered crap and that governments do horrible things I just know when to question and when to accept what is the truth.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Mate I'm aware not everything is tickety boo but I don't walk into every thread which has any "alternative" theory and spout crap I read from conspriacy theorists websites. You're like a brainwashed terrorist just instead of blowing people up you talk crap!!

For example with Nuclear power yes I acknowledge it CAN be dangerous, like walking for example, or eating a pancake, but the benefits heavily outweigh the downsides.

Now I know that the food chain is all genetically modified, artificially altered crap and that governments do horrible things I just know when to question and when to accept what is the truth.

I do apologise, in this case ( Monsanto ) your correct. The article concerned is incorrect ( http://www.thenation.com/artic ... 739/blackwaters-black-ops ) and in reality " What the articles does say, however, is that Monsanto and Blackwater are indeed working together to target anti-Monsanto activists and organizations. Known as far back as 2010, it was known that Blackwater’s client list included Monsanto, Chevron, Walt Disney and many more. According to documents obtained by Scahill, it was also revealed that Monsanto was willing to pay upwards of $500,000 in order for Blackwater to join anti-Monsanto activist groups and infiltrate the ranks. Furthermore, a number of internet-based tactics could be utilized as incognito PR for Monsanto, who undoubtedly knew opposition would mount against their GMO crops as more individuals became aware of the dangers. Amazingly, the document stated that Monsanto was “concerned about animal rights activists and that they discussed how Blackwater “could have our person(s) actually join [activist] group(s) legally.” "

As regard your off topic posts, I'll respond to those in an appropriate thread.

What's of interest here is why Monsanto feel the need to employ a Merc outfit who were thrown out of Iraq for criminal activity, in itself an achievement !, to defend their activities.

Perhaps the following may help explain why.....
http://techrights.org/2010/06/ ... sm-by-famous-capitalists/
http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/?lid=210
http://www.greenpeace.org/inte ... to-are-wanted-for-crimes/

Then when you consider the fact that they spent 8 Million in 2010 lobbying the in the US, I believe the correct term is bribing, and " New Internationalist Magazine recently released its Top Ten worst corporate lobbyists, and featured in this "hall of shame" list is biotechnology giant Monsanto. The report explains that the Obama administration is "littered" with ex-Monsanto executives, and that the company spends millions of dollars every year lobbying the U.S. government to further its own agenda.

At least three former Monsanto execs hold high positions of power in the Obama administration. Michael Taylor, senior adviser to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), used to be vice president of Monsanto. Islam Siddiqui, former vice president of the Monsanto-funded lobbying group CropLife, is now a negotiator for the U.S. Trade Representative on agriculture. And Roger Beachy, the director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, is former director of a plant science center funded by Monsanto."
http://www.naturalnews.com/031532_Monsanto_lobbyists.html
News flash, humanity sucks. Even our greatest achievements are only great because the majority of the time we are utterly disgusting.
Quote from Racer X NZ :my wife left me blah blah blahl

Here is exactly why I posted what I did as the first reply to this thread.

lost the will to live now bye bye.
LOL !!!!!

Even if you must quote crap ( At least try being truthful ) then my point still stands.

At least I can be honest enough to say I'm wrong.
Racer, your posts here make me wonder.
If you really really believe everything the alternative side says, that the world is full of backstabbers and that bad people pay big money to make their evil plans real, every corporation's sole goal is to destroy everything and get money for it,

then why don't you just kill yourself and let us get on with our cheated lives?

greetz

der butz

PS: no, seriously!
Quote from der butz :Racer, your posts here make me wonder.
If you really really believe everything the alternative side says, that the world is full of backstabbers and that bad people pay big money to make their evil plans real, every corporation's sole goal is to destroy everything and get money for it,

then why don't you just kill yourself and let us get on with our cheated lives?

greetz

der butz

PS: no, seriously!

Spoken like a true monsanto drone............

Or are you just incapable of either watching the video which led to the thread or being aware of the facts of their lobbying.

I'll let your reply explain which it is.

By the way, we've got a sweepstake running on what you have to say !
Quote from Racer X NZ :Spoken like a true monsanto drone............

Or are you just incapable of either watching the video which led to the thread or being aware of the facts of their lobbying.

I'll let your reply explain which it is.

By the way, we've got a sweepstake running on what you have to say !

Oh my god just die already you seriously are so boring. You are like a nagging wife.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh my god just die already you seriously are so boring. You are like a nagging wife.

Oh no, not the schoolyard bully bit, do try to grow up you two.
Your behavior may have worked at school but now your big boys try to understand how the real world works.

Most people who read these threads are actually capable of doing research, and if you think that your ' let's ignore reality and consider personal abuse is an informed discussion ' is intelligent then your sadly mistaken.

If you want to support Monsanto then please produce facts that disagree with the information that many people have posted.

Now, let's see if you are capable of that.

My cynical view is no, now please prove me wrong.
I was actually gonna bring up another example from southpark... the episode "mystery of the urinal deuce" where the boys stand in the hallway of the school and kyle is explaining to cartman that 1 forth of americans believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy theory... because every 1 out of 4 americans is a retard (stan, kenny, kyle... cartman (racer X) is a retard... 1 out of 4).

...but i couldn't find the video.

Actually, if you read the posts of Racer X with the voice of cartman in your head, they are pretty funny...
... when I'm bored I like to go to conspiracy videos on youtube, watch them, and then troll commenters with scientific explanaition for whatever can be seen in the clip (look for HAARP weather control, cloud holes, morning glory cloud )...
Quote from jibber :...
Actually, if you read the posts of Racer X with the voice of cartman in your head, they are pretty funny...

I was laughing so hard when I tried!!! Thanks for the hint, everyone should try this, makes life worth wile!
Quote from jibber :

But meeeeeemmmmm that made me piss myself kamihama!!

Quote from Racer X NZ :Oh no, not the schoolyard bully bit, do try to grow up you two.
Your behavior may have worked at school but now your big boys try to understand how the real world works.

Most people who read these threads are actually capable of doing research, and if you think that your ' let's ignore reality and consider personal abuse is an informed discussion ' is intelligent then your sadly mistaken.

If you want to support Monsanto then please produce facts that disagree with the information that many people have posted.

Now, let's see if you are capable of that.

My cynical view is no, now please prove me wrong.

That's not bullying, clearly you never have been bullied (or bullied someone else) because that's not what this is. We are capable of doing research which is something you're not capable of because you just copy and paste from conspiracy websites!!

Furthermore I have neither shown my support or opposition to Monsanto so I have no idea where you're getting the idea that I support it from...probably like the rest of your ideas, up your arse.

As for ignoring reality out of us two I think you're the one who needs to get a grip. Clearly you have no idea as has already been pointed out!! Go sleep in an ants nest.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :But meeeeeemmmmm that made me piss myself kamihama!!

That's not bullying, clearly you never have been bullied (or bullied someone else) because that's not what this is. We are capable of doing research which is something you're not capable of because you just copy and paste from conspiracy websites!!

Furthermore I have neither shown my support or opposition to Monsanto so I have no idea where you're getting the idea that I support it from...probably like the rest of your ideas, up your arse.

As for ignoring reality out of us two I think you're the one who needs to get a grip. Clearly you have no idea as has already been pointed out!! Go sleep in an ants nest.

What's the point in this? This is a forum, a place where people come to discuss ideas. If you don't like their ideas, just produce useful arguments to counter them or leave them be.

It shouldn't be hard to come up with scientific facts to discredit conspiration theories, but so far all you've done is bully Racer X and call him Cartman.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :What's the point in this? This is a forum, a place where people come to discuss ideas. If you don't like their ideas, just produce useful arguments to counter them or leave them be.

It shouldn't be hard to come up with scientific facts to discredit conspiration theories, but so far all you've done is bully Racer X and call him Cartman.

Because there's not much point in arguing with Racer X. All he does is copy paste stuff from dubious websites. And if a forum member actually tried to have a discussion with him in the past, he simply carried on doing the same thing. There's really no point in trying to have a discussion with somebody who is living deeply in their own world full of conspiracies.

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG