The online racing simulator
Looking for an active league
Hey fellow lfs's,

I would like to start participating in a league that is active and "beginner". I am not at all a pro, just looking for a little bit of competitiveness and fun.

Now I have 2 questions and would appreciate it greatly if someone can provide some assistance.

1.) What league would you recommend?
2.) What type of license would I need to purchase in order to participate and what is the costs involved?

I am not too worried about the cost, just want to make sure I take the right one.

Thanks in advance!
Hi Luckywill,

Since you posted this in the beginners thread I'm gonna promote our beginners league

We run the 'Absolute Beginners' league, check this site: www.absolute-beginners.net. Maybe this is something for you? We have real beginners but some more experienced racers as well. We use a class system so every driver can fight for top spots in his own class.

At the moment we are running 2 leagues, the S2L league and the Open Configurations league (1 race per week). In order to drive a full season (and the full experience!) you will need a S2 license. With a S1 license you maybe can drive a track/car combination we are running now and then, but most combo's are S2 material. So with just a S1 license you probably have to wait weeks till a combo for you comes by.

Our races are at Sunday evenings (European time) so next race is tomorrow already. So I can only advise you to check out the site and feel free to ask anything
Hey Mazdaratie,

Thanks for the feedback.

I doubt I will be able to make tomorrows race tho.
I just transferred money to my moneybookers account and after it reflects I need to pay over to lfs which can take up to 5days (the whole process).

Your site looks good, and I look forward to racing with you.

As soon as I am S2 licenced I will let you know on how to proceed further

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG