The online racing simulator

Poll : Shall there be another GTAL Season?

Yes
No
Unsure
I've rushed things up and clicked "yes", but reading other's concern about this, I doubted about my vote 'Cos yeah.. really nowadays there are some really good and high quality series and they successively temporary replaces the GTAL. Also good that somebody pointed out the principe of this league which says that GTAL is basically just a same as GT2WS, but the later one doesn't have any participation restrictions which been mentioned by Klaidas. So.. yeah.. maybe it's unnecessary to host a new seasson, 'cos nowadays there isn't so many rookies to fill the grid or make it lasting full-filled all the season
Perhaps bring back GTAL instead of GT2ws?
I'd easily drive GTAL if there is no driver-restrictions.
Definatly yes, if im able to drive that is.
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Well, there wouldn't be a lot of logic in calling a league GT Amateur League, if top drivers are allowed to race too.

Of course not, that would be the same as GT2WS.
Yes, I want a GTAL 2012 !
Just whip out the GT2WS.
Just do MoE and GTAL !
#60 - CSF
Why would MoE return, what has changed since barely anyone turned up at the end of last season?

Why would GTAL return over GT2WS? Where are the "amateur" drivers coming from?
No, because GT2WS sounds like the real business. We don't really have those so called amaterus anymore.
I'd personally just like to see big events, much like the 24hr race. Could just do:

GT1 @ XXX - 8 hours
12hr Kyoto (MoE style)
GT2 @ XXX - 8 hours

Obviously it isn't a form of championship, but sometimes that makes more people want to join in. When me and Ben were discussing the 24hr MoE race, we wanted to make it all open and have only one server for a maximized field with the best drivers possible for that time.

Obviously IGTC and GT2WS might be back, and I'm not saying to throw those out, just need some more big one-off events to attract much more people who won't commit to a full season of a league.
MoE would be awesome with a schedule like 24hrs And another 12 hours. That would be like ILMC 2010 and basically quite the same as two one time event but with the prestigious name of MoE.

Btw a way to do GT2WS two class PRO and AMATEUR would be great aswell but I think many teams doesn't want to race there because they aren't a top team so fighting for 18th is not motivating although they could have fight for top10 in GTAL. Each season of GTAL has shown some almost unknown guys rising up.
#64 - CSF
Quote from PMD9409 :I'd personally just like to see big events, much like the 24hr race. Could just do:

GT1 @ XXX - 8 hours
12hr Kyoto (MoE style)
GT2 @ XXX - 8 hours

Obviously it isn't a form of championship, but sometimes that makes more people want to join in. When me and Ben were discussing the 24hr MoE race, we wanted to make it all open and have only one server for a maximized field with the best drivers possible for that time.

Obviously IGTC and GT2WS might be back, and I'm not saying to throw those out, just need some more big one-off events to attract much more people who won't commit to a full season of a league.

MoE isn't viable as a championship, but some one off events would certainly be interesting.

Quote from MoMo92i :MoE would be awesome with a schedule like 24hrs And another 12 hours. That would be like ILMC 2010 and basically quite the same as two one time event but with the prestigious name of MoE.

Btw a way to do GT2WS two class PRO and AMATEUR would be great aswell but I think many teams doesn't want to race there because they aren't a top team so fighting for 18th is not motivating although they could have fight for top10 in GTAL. Each season of GTAL has shown some almost unknown guys rising up.

If it is brought back, it won't be with any kind of Pro/Amateur split. Everyone is far too close together to bring that kind of stuff into play. You say people can't be arsed fighting over 18th, but it's not like the first few seasons of GTAL. 18th is generally less than a second away from the top teams. Also in GT2WS, we pretty much saw the same teams driving as we did in GTAL, just with a few more of the bigger teams driving. There wasn't much difference at all.
Yes i would like a GTAL 2012. As i see its designed for people like me?.. Would be a good way for some more new comers to make it in to the world of GTR racing
Sean williams can it
#67 - CSF
Give me 5 min and ill post it
Quote from xtraction :
Quote from przemek21061995 :
Team name: Team Vires
Number: 05
Car: FZR
Drivers:
Sean Williams, xtraction, England
Sasha Aleksic, Sasha-55, Canada

Not 100% we can make it. Some Kyoto 150 business is scheduled at this time. Should of looked in to it before setting race dates...

Quote from TacTicalNoob :
Quote from przemek21061995 :
Team name: Team Vires
Number: 05
Car: FZR
Drivers:
Sean Williams, xtraction, England
Sasha Aleksic, Sasha-55, Canada

Not 100% we can make it. Some Kyoto 150 business is scheduled at this time. Should of looked in to it before setting race dates...

rolls eyes
Quote from CSF :Why would MoE return, what has changed since barely anyone turned up at the end of last season?

Why would GTAL return over GT2WS? Where are the "amateur" drivers coming from?

Ok, well then where am I supposed to get GTR experience when I a not quick enough to do MoE and GT2WS
Still confused Mr.Mustang

And why arent you good enough for GT2WS, if anybody practices surely they can be within 2-3s of the pace.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Still confused Mr.Mustang

same exact post, one was deleted (I restored it now) and the 1st I got in a PM from xtraction (sean #1)
#73 - CSF
WTF are you on about?
same person duh? Sean is just trolling with a new account
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok, well then where am I supposed to get GTR experience when I a not quick enough to do MoE and GT2WS

Try THIS!
This thread is closed

Do you want a GTAL 2012?
(107 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG