The online racing simulator
The irony of that post makes it that much better.
Quote from Klutch :you have the facial expression of a serial killer

You have no idea how many people I have heard that from. It just makes it worse if I try to smile, it looks like I am planning on killing everyone but doing it with a smile!

Quote from Rappa Z :It's not the facial expression it's the fact that the arms have nowhere to go.

You just gave me an idea. Where's my camera....
Quote from bmwe30m3 :

Fixed it for you.

Rofl!

Quote from Fuse5 :you realize this means war, right?

Haha! I don't have much facial covered photos, but I got some other interesting ones;

Edit:
Quote from el pibe :joining the war.

Nice one haha!
joining the war.
Attached images
162981_10150367651080472_716925471_16722254_6248697_n.jpg
Someone said war?

Oh god damn, now we are all ****ed.
Quote from skstibi :...It just makes it worse if I try to smile, it looks like I am planning on killing everyone but doing it with a smile!

:ices_rofl
hahahahaha omg sean
ok i give up lol
and run away
: D
Quote from skstibi :twin-barrel firestick in hands

Malcom McDowell's family member?

@skstibi: but please don't come to murder me anyway...
I think I have completely ruined myself within the LFS community after this thread.

Quote from 1303s_vortech :Malcom McDowell's family member?

I don't know what to say about that.
This picture was hard to do since I didn't find any good pics from google, and had to kill some people myself.......
LOL, its perfect.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :This picture was hard to do since I didn't find any good pics from google, and had to kill some people myself.......

Classic post.
Me looking highly visible in my yellow vest with my raving mate lauren in front of me, turned out that i was the only one who took a hi viz at this event, at least im easy to spot in the pictures haha, there we have mc jack looking concerned that his beer may fall over, and, well, the other MC on the stage, a hardcore legend who needs no introduction.

Attached images
hypers.jpg
OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES! (at right, black overall)
Quote from The Very End :OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES! (at right, black overall)

Also she looks like she's scanning size of his cock thru his jeans.

You guys never miss anything do you?
lol, storm

hows his teeth doing these days?
Yeah not bad lol, mainly gold capped now haha

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG