The online racing simulator
G27 Drift Help
(14 posts, started )
G27 Drift Help
I recently got a G27 but I can't drift with it. Can anyone give me tips? I have lots of setups to drift with, but I can never control it and always spin out at corners. Plz help
Just keep at it, you will learn to controll it. just use a low force feed back untill you get used to it. will take a long time.
Quote from Hairdoo100 :I can never control it and always spin out at corners.

If you spin to the inside its mean you adding too much throttle and probably not enough/too late countersteer.
Here is a few tips i gave in the other thread hope it will be helpful to you.
Also watch a few vids on yt or search for replays of people drifting, notice the moment people start countesteering and straighten the wheel and relation of countesteering to the side motion of the car, thats should give you some clue when to start maneuver and when to stop.
Of course you cant ignore throttle, too much throttle mean you are going to spin.
Use like 540° degrees and 25% lfs FF. It takes time to learn, don't expect to know how to drift with it right on. Later you can move to 720° degrees and a stronger FF maybe. I use 40% in lfs and 105% in the profiler... Also, you can watch the drift bible by Keiichi Tsuchiya
if u drive like me the first month with not calibret steer wheel u never learn i think thats is ur problem u not calibrated correct and start with 720 dont try 540 or whatever thats is bulshit ....just reinstall the game and be carefull with the settings of the steering wheel
Ok ty for all of your help but I just don't know how to set up ffb on lfs. Can someone teach me with lots of detail?
#7 - Sobis
ha ha, lots of details:

just press < or > in game.
But in game when I switch the ff settings then switch it again, the ff is still off. Anyways I also wanted to learn how to lower the ff strength because the game's force strength does nothing when I change it.
#9 - Sobis
How to turn on FFB:

Options>Controls>Axes / FF>Force Feedback: Yes.

How to adjust force strenght:

Options>Controls>Force Strenght (number): (slider)
Quote from Hairdoo100 :But in game when I switch the ff settings then switch it again, the ff is still off. Anyways I also wanted to learn how to lower the ff strength because the game's force strength does nothing when I change it.

tweak it, to suit you're needs, the best thing you can do imho is set it ( your wheel ) to 720 degree, manual, with 20-50 force strength then set a few tyre stacks in a very tight circle then any xrt with locked rear diff and slide around, keep goin till you have it easily under control, using only 2nd or 3rd gear @ medium rpm then get different drift layouts for offline and practice some more, then go online and watch the guys do it, compare you're style of Drifto vs theirs = profit....

though with lag and such its a little more annoying drifting online but still good fun.
No I mean like it doesn't change the force strength at all. I have it set to 0 right now but I still have the same force if i change it to 200, and I think the ff option in my lfs is broken cuz I had it set to no but I get ff but when I change it to yes it kills it, and when i change back, it still gives no ff.
try pressing CTRL C
re install the game and logitech disk
Quote from pako_customize :re install the game and logitech driver

Do not use the disk that came with the wheel, it's several versions older than the current.

G27 Drift Help
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG