The online racing simulator
ill change the 1 above :/ so many skins in the making i dont no whats finished or whats what :S lmao next is grey/white camo DC skin with gold decals for FXO and XFR/XFG and have a few more fxo & fz5 skins lined up too... seems nobody skins like they use too. seems like its died.
Jun evo X, spent a while playing with new tools. close to the real car as i could get it. feedback would be good

4096x4096

2048x2048 attached
uploaded to LFSW
Attached images
FXO_cpz_evojun.jpg
The 4096 version doesn't work.
try now, using dropbox for 1st time lol
That's a great looking skin!
Been a while I made something. Started as totally different but somehow it turned out like this

Skinfile:
2048 <> 1024
(currently uploaded to lfsw)
Quote from rockclan :Those skins look fantastic!

Could I do a skin request with you?

sure, what is it?
Quote from Ndrew :Been a while I made something. Started as totally different but somehow it turned out like this

Skinfile:
2048 <> 1024
(currently uploaded to lfsw)

Thats pretty awesome.
I made a request for this, and decided I would take a shot at it. I have seen a FDNY skin before but couldn't find it. This is my personal private skin. I hope you like it.
Attached images
fdny fxr.jpg
Made a fxo skin to match my fxr skin. Credits to Design Dudes for the fxo kit
Attached images
FDNY fxo.jpg
FXO Civic r stickerbomb
MY personal favourite of all the skins I've made, people liked it, so I'm releasing.
Attached images
fxoedit.jpg
FXO_db_Civicsbfd.jpg
Back to the game after a six month-break, here's a FXR skin based on the infamous Renault R29 Formula One car. Most people hated its colors, but I, for one, always dug the car, if not the drivers.

1024x1024
http://i116.photobucket.com/al ... erjau3/FXR_RenaultR29.jpg
i know it´s an outdated livery/theme but i like the colorsheme so much so here you go

Skinfile
Great skin, kiste. Something new and fresh at least, since a long time for L4P.
Classic design - awesome painting, as always. Good job.
Awesome Kiste! you rock, as always
FXR skin
Gt
Attached images
FXR-hiromi 1.jpg
FXR-hiromi 2.jpg
FXR-hiromi 3.jpg
because I take about 5 minutes to get going then crash
Attached images
c64car.png
-
Some Good Fxo Skins (Conzo) DELETED by Flame CZE : big images, already posted here
Another Wipeout skin?

Looks great.
super skin !

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG