The online racing simulator
MTDZX- presents a stunt evening/.
(13 posts, started )
#1 - cyclo
dear lfs players.
kevin our new mtdzx team member asked me''cyclo i want to make a stun evening tomorrow'' so i said okay it can but i have to make a post so that lfs player knows that there will be a stunt evening on our server. he said you have to do it. so cyclos turn again to make a thread.
okay enough talking lets start.

tomorrow i know its fast thanks to kevin :P on 21 th of december will be a evening FOR ALL LFS PLAYER to join we gonna stunt and race some cool layouts and of course we gonna have some big fun .
The only thing what you have to know is that it starts 19:30 GMT+1 and we will see how far we come. And we got some layouts races and the results will be coming in this thread and its starts at [cad] destruction derby cuz we are working on our server
and sorry for my bad english i am trying to make my english better.
thank you
kind regards
cyclo (mtdzx member) www.mtdzx.webs.com

the event was nice a lot of people first we started with a NICE stunt layout made by master21 that was really fun. i got picture right here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/stunta.png/

then we did a race with a layout made by eddy was a nice race cyclo was leading and some good racer back at cyclo like eddy were going good to then cyclo got crashed in the last lap eddy leading and won here the full results:
names are tagg names
1. [CAD] Eddy
2.JRTM Tm Maddriver
3. cyclo
4. J.Dohnalik
5.SEB
6. knakker12
7.racerprofin
8.<<kartheizer>>
9.#92 slacktern BS
10. x15
11. Green dragon

rest of the people didnt finished.
thanks for joining.
kind regards
cyclo
will be there
#3 - cyclo
or then not... aargh forgot gotta be at helsinki at that time sory other time?
Cool I will be there also .

Btw whats the server called?
Very nice idea!

This thing was a suprise for me, but I think it can be handled... The Only problem is that I might not be online as I have birthday on 21th December, but sure I will send setups and all other infos about performing outrageous things, things what in LFS you can do.

Yeah, asking a more people for it. Surely, if me and other "semi-pro" guys are able to join, we might show a Triple or Even Quad Drift 360 . Or why not BMW Sauber F1.06 Drifting
#7 - cyclo
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Very nice idea!

This thing was a suprise for me, but I think it can be handled... The Only problem is that I might not be online as I have birthday on 21th December, but sure I will send setups and all other infos about performing outrageous things, things what in LFS you can do.

Yeah, asking a more people for it. Surely, if me and other "semi-pro" guys are able to join, we might show a Triple or Even Quad Drift 360 . Or why not BMW Sauber F1.06 Drifting

i have some cool layouts and stuff but now kevin is not online he was made a fight with me rik and antti and he gots a perm ban on CAD because he was insulting me and stuff what we need to do now ? i dont have a server tonight
#8 - cyclo
Quote from eddy678 :Cool I will be there also .

Btw whats the server called?

i am try to get one :S othweise we can use CAD ? :P
#9 - cyclo
people tonight at 19:30 event will be at [cad] destruction derby
(this event was not organised by cad)
replay for cyclo
replay for cyclo: [attach]119049[/attach]
Cyclo! Was it now a stunt event or a race event?
Quote from rik97 :Cyclo! Was it now a stunt event or a race event?

its was a fun evening with an stunt layout and race with results

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG