The online racing simulator
100% Autocross endurance
(38 posts, started )
wow theres always sombody fastest. Impressive replay i cant even get close to your time. Glad people have liked this autocross layout.
Quote from gwgblackAdder :wow theres always sombody fastest. Impressive replay i cant even get close to your time. Glad people have liked this autocross layout.

I really enjoyed hot lapping on it, mate The narrowness makes a nice change to racing on much wider circuits and it tests your precision a lot.

Think you'll be making any more layouts in the future?
[QUOTE=presidentblair;1654654
Think you'll be making any more layouts in the future?[/QUOTE]

I've been working on more layouts but I'm still fine tuning them before final release's..

I find I can spend a couple of hours working on a layout then during a try-out its a complete dog e.g Boring, lame and predictable so
Spent 45 mins having a go at this, fun little track! Played around with a set for the UF1 and finally managed to nail a run:

Lap 1: 1:28.64
Lap 2: 1:26.01

Total: 2:54.65

Recon that could easily be a mid to low 2:53 but that'll do for now
Attached files
UF1_AU1tight_2-54-65.spr - 113.9 KB - 268 views
Its amazing man,enjoyed a lot with friends.try make more like that
Quote from Laster :Its amazing man,enjoyed a lot with friends.try make more like that

hmm..demo racer using layouts....I think its a ban for you pal.
Quote from eddy678 :hmm..demo racer using layouts....I think its a ban for you pal.

i play this layout at my friend which have s2
sure you did
Quote from Laster :i play this layout at my friend which have s2

What is your friends account name?
Quote from eddy678 :What is your friends account name?

Sorry he don't want to disclose, its our personal matter!!!!
and before this person was saying about driving bf1 if he gets a steering wheel..
Quote from Omar1 :and before this person was saying about driving bf1 if he gets a steering wheel..

yes i started a thread but about clutch effect on single seater not specific BF1 because we friends seriously want to buy a wheel. so we gather information but i don't know why u all pointing me only due to i'm asking questions to S2s while i have demo

100% Autocross endurance
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG