The online racing simulator
Kim Jong Il: Dead
(86 posts, started )
haha
Quality.
Quote from Dennis93 :How dare you put Gaddafi infront of KIM JONG IRRR, Geddafuqi out of here.

It's all about the style.

Quote from shashdev : instead of wasting time declaring war on South Korea.

That war has never ended, there is a cease fire.

NK has the 4th most powerful army of the world and should be considered dangerous. The hate against the US and their Japanese neighbors is still very strong.
Quote from cargame.nl :That war has never ended, there is a cease fire.

NK has the 4th most powerful army of the world and should be considered dangerous. The hate against the US and their Japanese neighbors is still very strong.

Isn't it the world's 4th largest army?

Largest ≠ most powerful
Having a huge army is pointless for N.Korea because they can't arm them or mobilize them. Its like when the Russian troops were given the guns but no ammo, and had to be shot at from behind to make them advance. Many farm villages in N.Korea don't even have one tractor for the whole community, causing a food shortage. Think about it, they can't feed their population when they're not at war, how would they do it if all the men were fighting? They seem to be begging for someone to play war with them but no one wants to. If they were aggressive enough to start a ground war with S.Korea everyone else would just bomb the shit out of them. Its suicide!
Quote from Gerdoner :
Largest ≠ most powerful

True
Quote from flymike91 : They seem to be begging for someone to play war with them but no one wants to.

I think it's the other way around. I think the world (/US) cannot afford another costly operation.

Quote from flymike91 : If they were aggressive enough to start a ground war with S.Korea everyone else would just bomb the shit out of them.

Yeah just like in Vietnam hhmm..
North Korea can start a war all by themselves with no help from the US. NK has already started military operations against SK targets recently including destroying a ship and shelling an island. This new Kim Jong Junior may not even have real control over his military, we don't know.

Actually it won't matter how costly the operation would be, South Korea has allies who have promised to fight alongside them in a war with North Korea. The US is also obligated by treaty to defend Japan in a war. China is North Korea's greatest ally so that should be interesting.
Quote from flymike91 :North Korea can start a war all by themselves with no help from the US.

Well thats interesting. You think they will avoid shooting at the 25k+ US troops currently at the North/South Korean border?
I hope so, don't you?
Yeah, but I'm afraid they won't.
Well, with america being in total global police mode the North Korea focusing on building nukular weapons makes perfect sense. Dictatorship or not.
well honestly I think this is all idle talk anyway. N.Korea can't even organize food for their people, I seriously doubt they can organize a war. More like a small skirmish, which is status quo between north and south today.
Quote from flymike91 :well honestly I think this is all idle talk anyway. N.Korea can't even organize food for their people, I seriously doubt they can organize a war. More like a small skirmish, which is status quo between north and south today.

Food? Why? They've put all money on the weapons, people don't need food to make weapons agains USA.
Quote from -NightFly- :oh my dear lord.... :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=pSWN6Qj98Iw

....seriously...WTF???

It's because they'll get shot if they don't.

I remember a few years ago, there was some literature circulating around the various news agencies of the world, provided by the NK government to the NK people, regarding what to do if they hear the 5 minute warning Nuclear attack sirens.
step 1: Go round your house collecting all the photos and statues of Kim Jong Il, and put them safe in the fallout shelter.
step 2: Gather your family and get them inside the fallout shelter.
Quote from flymike91 :More like a small skirmish,

A nucleair bomb I can't call a small skirmish

But they don't have long range missiles (yet). So I think you are safe at this moment.

Japan however is a bit scared.
N.Korea is so secretive it works against them in many ways. I don't think many people understand their motives (I don't) or why they are so aggressive against their neighbors even though the Korean war has been over for such a long time. They have more than enough arable land, the potential for trade with industrious nations, and if they weren't such dicks they would get much more food aid from the US and UN than they do now.

Honestly if nuclear-armed North Korea becomes a serious threat, I would hope that nations with armies and navies other than the US would take the initiative to protect NK's neighbors but sadly that is extraordinarily unlikely. I wonder what would be different or better if European and Scandinavian countries had to take up the police role of dismantling a government like North Korea's if the US was somehow unable to contribute? It could be an enlightening experiment that provides a new perspective on how to conduct military actions against governments that threaten global security.
Sorry Mike but the US is far more of a threat to the rest of the world than North Korea can ever possibly be.
They are, after all, defending their country, shame that US citizens are unable/disinterested/too busy watching X Factor to care enough to do the same.

Let's do a quick count of wars started shall we ?

The reason they are so paranoid is in fact you !

Clearly missed fact, the Korean war has never ended.

I'm not supporting their leaders insanity, simply pointing out that there are different points of view that are just as rational as your countrys, which is bluntly homicidaly insane.
For decades the US has given high protein food shipments to North Korea for not even the price of letting us be there to distribute it, I think we've been pretty accommodating to them considering their transgressions. Also I think they are more likely to nuke another country unprovoked than the US or any other nation with nuclear weapons really. I know you love an underdog though, even if they would put you in a concentration camp for the rest of your life if you set foot there.
Mate, the US has nuked other countries, North Korea hasn't.

I think your both equally insane.

I'd actually like to live my life without the threat of having the world destroyed by total retards. We, as real underdogs, who don't believe in nuclear weapons, don't possess them, and don't allow them near us have far more right to comment about the idiots who feel that murdering millions to simply prove that they are more MANLY than anyone else does.

Yes, I fully realise that we are all playing these stupid games and that's the way life is, however it is possible to change this, do I expect a US citizen to accept this obvious fact, um, no.

After all, you have to keep your 'freedoms' safe - ROFL

Shame you've just thrown away your constitution and now have less rights than anyone else on this planet.

Sorry, didn't your media explain this to you, maybe you guys should pay attention to what your congress passes for you !!!!

And you guys already have your camps, and are advertising for people to guard them, do pay attention, it is your country after all.
United States citizens have less rights than anyone else on the planet, hmm?. I know you're trying to get me worked up but since I'm talking about a hypothetical war I'm not exactly emotionally invested here. I'm going to ignore you and see if anyone else wants share their thoughts about how European and Scandinavian countries would act if the US couldn't take any action against nations like Iran and North Korea if there was a 100% chance that they were going to nuke Israel and South Korea, respectively, and diplomacy had already failed. Is it right to intervene or let human nature run it's course?

Kim Jong Il: Dead
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG