The online racing simulator
Kim Jong Il: Dead
(86 posts, started )
So his son comes into power now? I guess South Korea should start rallying those troops...
#3 - JJ72
It's a bad year for dictators!
#4 - CSF
#5 - amp88
#7 - Myffe
I hope there will be a huge shitstorm in there and things get better than they are now.

If the army would take the control, it would be much better than now or then Il's son will be smarter and changes the country to better way
RIP Kayne West

Let's hope things turn out better after this, compared to what it has been before.
r.i.p
it seem Kim was really ill
Quote from The Very End :Let's hope things turn out better after this, compared to what it has been before.

Indeed, hope his son is Kim Jong Ok.
Pity of Him. He did too many good things for Northern Koreans that he could deserve for death
The doll from Team America is dead?
I'm so ronery...
Damnit, he was my favorite dictator right after Gaddafi
Quote from baSh0r :Damnit, he was my favorite dictator right after Gaddafi

How dare you put Gaddafi infront of KIM JONG IRRR, Geddafuqi out of here.
#18 - JJ72
hahah just about to say that, all gaddafi did was execute and mass murder people, dude is so boring.
Well its quite odd to see those brainwashed little workers crying for their great leader.
When Kim in 1994 held a golf club, he did on Korea's only golf track a under 38 par result, in there 11 hole-in-one's, after that he decided to quit golf.
He had a power to change weather with his mind.
He was a genius as a child, official biographers say that he started to walk as 3-, and speak at 8- months old.
At 8-years old he punished teachers for lieing about history.
Kim wrote with 2 years 2 full-length operas, which are better then anything in the history of mankind, says the official biography.
After that Kim wrote 1500 books in the university named after his father.
Kim had a personal trainer who checked every rice grain that got to him, every defective rice grain would been thrown away.
He also wrote something about how North Korea should be run at the age of 2.
Are we having new Chuck Norris here?

Kim Jong Il deflected nuclear missile bomb by blowing air from his mouth! ha-ha
Quote from Kid222 :Are we having new Chuck Norris here?

Kim Jong Il deflected nuclear missile bomb by blowing air from his mouth! ha-ha

XD

Is Kim Jong Il's son now in charge of Korea? That fatass would rather spend his time eating some donuts instead of wasting time declaring war on South Korea.

(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG