Logitech G25 and Windows 7 problem
Hi i use win 7 for first time.Drivers are installed for windows 7 32 bit.There are no clutch,i try many games with clutch support but it's like don't recognize it like a axis.I connect the wheel to my XP laptop and everything is alright.How to fix it? Is there a way or may be wait for driver updating? ( i uncheck the Report Combined Pedals) .... i think is just driver problem, don't work with Windows 7 correctly!
Just checking: is your PC a Windows 7 32 bit? (or is it 64 bit?)

Reinstall the correct drivers (http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/ ... oads&bit=&osid=14) and do the calibration. When installing the Logitech software, do NOT plug in the wheel until asked to do so in the calibration process.

After calibration check in control panel > game devices > Logitech G25 to see if it does recognize the clutch as an axis now...
Quote from Silverracer :Just checking: is your PC a Windows 7 32 bit? (or is it 64 bit?)

Reinstall the correct drivers (http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/ ... oads&bit=&osid=14) and do the calibration. When installing the Logitech software, do NOT plug in the wheel until asked to do so in the calibration process.

After calibration check in control panel > game devices > Logitech G25 to see if it does recognize the clutch as an axis now...

Using Windows 7 32 bit version. I install the "correctly driver" for 32 bit but for G27 (i think doesn't matter i use G27 driver on my laptop and it's OK).I forgot to say that when i go to the CP - control devices and when i click to calibration menu there are shownig that clutch is fully pressed, but when push the pedal nothing happened.In games doesn't recognize it. I try with several games incl LFS.In LFS the gas paddle and brake paddle is alright but when i push the clutch nothing happened.I try to define ingame axis for clutch ..nothing again.I think and the FFB isn't work correctly.
If it shows that the clutch is fully pressed in Control Panel nothing you will do in specific games might change anything.

If you have not reinstalled the drivers yet, do so - it might sort out the clutch. Wont take that long anyway.

Whats the issue with FFB? Is FFB ok in the other PC? If it is not - have a look in the LFS Manual about setting up the FFB in the profiler (http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/W ... tting_up_a_Logitech_Wheel)
Quote from Silverracer :If it shows that the clutch is fully pressed in Control Panel nothing you will do in specific games might change anything.

If you have not reinstalled the drivers yet, do so - it might sort out the clutch. Wont take that long anyway.

Whats the issue with FFB? Is FFB ok in the other PC? If it is not - have a look in the LFS Manual about setting up the FFB in the profiler (http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/W ... tting_up_a_Logitech_Wheel)

I reinstall several drivers not only for Win 7, every time the clutch is fully pressed (from what i see in calibration menu).For FFB i'm not sure i try it with TDU 2 and choose MAX FFB settings, the wheel only vibrate.
anybody with windows 7 32 or 64 bit without any issues with Logitech G27/G25 ?

EDIT: Problem SOLVED ! ! ! I download driver for G25 (in old pc was for G27, and now i have vibration in LFS (WOOW) And FFB feel so much different in good way now! I was thinking that G27 driver is identical for G25, but i waas in big mistake !
i'm big surprised i can't believe it like i'm driving new wheel in new game.Before i use G27 driver and FFB was so floppy,now i realize the real power of that wheel - brilliant !
So you say that it feels better with G25 drivers?
There is no such thing like G25 drivers. Logitech supplies unified package which contains drivers for all Logitech devices. Your drivers were most likely incorrectly installed and once you reinstalled them everything started working.
Quote from MadCatX :There is no such thing like G25 drivers. Logitech supplies unified package which contains drivers for all Logitech devices. Your drivers were most likely incorrectly installed and once you reinstalled them everything started working.

dunno, but with g25 (exactly driver) in win 7 the wheel feels better than in win xp.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG