The online racing simulator
LFS launcher do not work (5laps.com) [old thread about unsupported software]
Hi,

I have downloaded my LFS game from www.5laps.com , and tried to join its race (start game). But it doesn't launch LFS.

I open LFS alwasys at LFS icon, but i want drive some leagues in the 5laps. Can someone help me and explain to me that how can I change LFS starter/launcher?

Solving this problem prefer for finnish 5laps.com LFS players, but some technicians can help me. The prob is only the launcher.

Thank you
Quote from Speed Senna :Hi,

I have downloaded my LFS game from www.5laps.com , and tried to join its race (start game). But it doesn't launch LFS.

I open LFS alwasys at LFS icon, but i want drive some leagues in the 5laps. Can someone help me and explain to me that how can I change LFS starter/launcher?

Solving this problem prefer for finnish 5laps.com LFS players, but some technicians can help me. The prob is only the launcher.

Thank you

Are you sure it's not launching lfs in the background anyway? Use the launcher and then check Task Manager -> Processes to see if there is an LFS.exe instance running in the background.
Quote from hyntty :Are you sure it's not launching lfs in the background anyway? Use the launcher and then check Task Manager -> Processes to see if there is an LFS.exe instance running in the background.

Just pressing Alt+Tab is way easier

(at least that's how I fix it whenever it happens)
Quote from Whiskey :Just pressing Alt+Tab is way easier

(at least that's how I fix it whenever it happens)

could work but since it's probably caused by a window manager glitch anyway, literally anything can work.
when i try to go online it is saying wrong launcher vershon
Quote from Kaydenogle :when i try to go online it is saying wrong launcher vershon

Make sure you download LFS from this website’s downloads section, then it should work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG