The online racing simulator
Miami vice
(7 posts, started )
#1 - KeMoT
Miami vice
Miami vice is only one step from relese.
God, please don't allow them to destroy Miami vice legend and make this movie eligible to use this title.

Good, old Mann is the producer so there is a hope...
Link ---> http://www.miamivice.com/

Looks ok to me, site is amazing, shows many things about movie.
Music, one track ( don't know its name ) is AMAZING ( MV compatibile I would say ), also there is some track which has some of new Crocket's theme !
Sounds ok...

Dear God... I don't wanna watch any other movies just make this one a good movie.
I like Michael Mann's style (though haven't seen Collateral but Insider is great and Heat is one of my favourite movies) but I wasn't impressed at all when I saw the trailer... I think it was the official trailer. Anyway it had Linkin Park feat. Jay-Z or whatever that crap song was as a soundtrack and it felt horrible. Felt like some Bad Boys III just with a different name. Though I've never actually watched Miami Vice (don't laugh ) so it's not a big deal if they screw up this project.

ps. Funny thing that age verifying thing on the webpage... do they wanna know my shoe size too?
Hm, yea trailer doesn't look that great tbh.Colin Farrell is too much of a pretty boy to play a hardboiled undercover cop, and Jamie foxx..I don't know.And Linkin Park..nonono.

I also like Michael Mann's style alot, but I wonder if he can pull it off this time.In Heat he had some actors of a totally different caliber imo, and together with a good (albeit somewhat used plot perhaps) made that movie a small masterpiece.Tom Cruise was surprisingly good in Collateral, liked that one alot as well.Here's hoping he can do it again...but ditch that nasty linkin park song
If Mann's version doesn't have the legendary synth drums kicking in it's not Miami Vice.
#5 - TiJay
Crockett *was* a bit of a 'pretty-boy' last I remember. How long must he have spent in front of the mirror to get that hair?? And I always thought Tubbs was Latino not black...
Quote from TiJay :Crockett *was* a bit of a 'pretty-boy' last I remember. How long must he have spent in front of the mirror to get that hair?? And I always thought Tubbs was Latino not black...

Nope Tubbs was black (Phillip Michael Talbott ?). I just can't help think that this movie is gonna bomb.
It sorta looks like a pilot for a tv cops show. It doesn't seem to have the style Miami Vice did either. It might be worth renting when it come out on video.

LOL they ought to make a movie based on CHiPs. Jack Black could play ponch and I dunno his name, the
guy from American Pie could play John.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Er... I'm pretty sure Michael Mann worked on the original series as a writer and part of the production team. You could say the old version is his version.

No synth drum intro = not Miami Vice.

Dudum-dudum-dum-dum! :banana:

Miami vice
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG