The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 5 (Penalties)
Penalties from Round 5 (XRT+FXO at BL1).

There were no penalties for this round.

Agreed by all organizers.
omgg
agreed by ALL organizers. yea right
Quote :[2011.12.11. 20:24:27] Andris: I let you and Laurynas decide about Karolis penalty. My vote is neutral.
[2011.12.11. 20:24:40 | Edited 20:24:54] Andris: Since it's both of you who can't agree, then I'll leave it between you two.
[2011.12.11. 20:24:52] Reno Kööts: okay, im accepting it.
[2011.12.11. 20:24:55] Reno Kööts: no penalty for karolis.
[2011.12.11. 20:25:18] Reno Kööts: got overheated before.
[2011.12.11. 20:32:55] Andris: Well, I don't need your opinion in skype. Post it on lfsforum.net

Now, stfu please!
#4 - Dmt
We need neutral referee from russia.
Quote from Dmt :We need neutral referee from russia.

If you can get one, please do!
yea penalty for cutting the pit exit line is so overrated
Oh,sorry Egon that we didn't ask your opi...wait you are not organiser,damn,nvm.
np but pls change the rules if cutting is allowed to some racers
Oh wait, you are some "wannabe organizer" also
Egon - I don't know if you heard the full story or not.
But this is why we didn't give penalty.

During the previous round, me and Laurynas did the same for one Estonian driver who had the same situation. We didn't give penalty after all since he barely crossed the pit exit line, just like K.Kliaudautis. When Laurynas came to me saying there shouldn't be penalty and Reno saying there should, I decided not to get involved, although I was changing my mind couple of times what should be done, but I remembered what we did to EST driver and it would just be unfair.

We don't want to calculate each cm and be very pitchy about it. If it's barely crossed at the very end, we decided not to give penalty.

Yes, I agree, maybe it was a mistake by me and Laurynas the previous round when we didn't give penalty to EST driver, but I tried to solve that, but Reno didn't want to solve that. I said we should give penalties to Estonian driver also to Karolis then and change the results, but Reno said we can't do that anymore to EST driver and we should only penalize KK which makes no sense.

And as you can see, Reno agreed about not to give penalty to K.Kliaudaitis after I asked him to solve the problem with Laurynas. So, now...why you, egon, are still talking here?
I can tell much more what Reno said and did, but since I did lots of crap myself, I don't want to start a fight here also.

Anyway, we either solve it by giving penalties to KK and EST driver or we forget about this and try to keep organizing this league properly and it would be a lesson to all of us in future, but organizing properly, I mean, without this crying (that everything is unfair etc.). I know that the league will only be fair for EST when they start winning or for LT when they start winning, but there can't be 3 winners at the same time. Enjoy what we are giving to you and just race.

And it's a tough situation at the moment for league organizers, we can't solve anything together anymore. We don't trust each other and we don't cooperate anymore together, so I hope someone at least understands that. It's all 3 of our fault, mine, Reno's and Laurynas, so no one particularly should be blamed.

And btw, if anyone wants me to stop organizing BC from LV side, just let me know and I will quit myself. But good luck finding another person this motivated and experienced. I am just tired that something is always wrong to someone and unfair. And they come bit*ing all over the place, but don't help to solve the problem in any way.
but still, basically u telling me that rules are not for everyone ?
E: ah nvm
I don't think this argument is helping the name and the prestige of this league. If some drivers from certain country have any issues with the decisions being made by one or all group of representatives - he should contact his country's representative and give this info to him, then we'll have a representative meeting and decide things we should change.

Long story short: spaming forum won't help.
Quote from Dmt :We need neutral referee from russia.

"How about you three join our brotherish, friendly and fair league..."

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG