The online racing simulator
Spdoracing presents new public racing server!
Today, spdoRacing opened a new public racing server: spdo GTi public. As you can likely guess, it's a server for XFG and XRG racing only.

Airio is running on the server with the track rotating after every fifth race. People can vote for the next track, with options including both open and normal configurations.

Should the server become quite popular, we might look at organising a fun event once every fortnight; similar to those held on the Junkies FOX server.

There are no special rules for the server, we only ask that you follow the Clean Racers Club rules and enjoy yourselves!

We look forward to racing with you.
Good work, Reno
Something we were just needing..
:em31:

Nice server
Voting for tracks, isnt available
And maybe guest can select tracks should be set to NO, because now every player can select every track including BL3, AU ...

edit: maybe add join link to first post, something like join to server :d
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Nice server
Voting for tracks, isnt available
And maybe guest can select tracks should be set to NO, because now every player can select every track including BL3, AU ...

edit: maybe add join link to first post, something like join to server :d

Yes, sorry guys. The server is online only for some hours now, we're going to fix these problems. Join to get some fun!
That would be interesting, if this public server will race with cargame.nl of population

By the way, good work
Quote from Speed Senna :That would be interesting, if this public server will race with cargame.nl of population

By the way, good work

We are working for that.. As it's only GTI server, we are trying to make it popular.

Thanks and see you on track.
Very fun racing, for once you can drive without some useless GT2 coming up and wrecking you
I will be there very often I think, good job!
Great idea

:eclipsee_
As Joe sayed, Very fun racing, but you need to work on it which tracks can be available for voting (if there is that posibility ofc) I really enjoyed racing on your server, good work
Yes, voting system going to be work tonight hopefully. Thanks for positive feedback.
Cant wait to get home :P
Awesome.
Yeah 100% road car server
As I heard it was loaded all over the weekdays, but now it seems empty
There was some activity each evening I think
Atm there is a funny layout on the server, so everyone is welcomed to try it !
I'll prolly come by tonight! Lets make it full
Maybe we gather up and race there today?

Anyway, it's a good idea, have been wanting this kinda server for long time since CTRA. But it should be configured like FOX Junkies. So you can vote for track after some amount of races etc.
this is the kind of server I am looking for since I came back to LFS..hopefully there will be enough drivers on it to have some good races..thx
Like 15 racers are online right now, come and join to get some great racing in GTi's.
Really nice and good racing on this server, highly recommend this for anyone!
Is this server alive? Just checked and you need password to enter, why?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG