The online racing simulator
Formula Master Series - CANCELED
(103 posts, started )
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Hi, We will be having a test race soon please read the article below for more information.
Full article (PDF)

Do you think anyone attends a race on christmas eve? Most people will already be in some sort of family stress... Plus, why are you hiding it behind a pdf, although you could easily post that information directly into this thread or into LFS News.
yeep, same here, it´s not possible for me and my whole team, sry
If you can postpone it 1 weekend before, we could participate, without problem!
Ok I think we will pospone it to the next weekend if that's ok?
Sorry I forgot it was christmas eve.
Cheers,
J.Ptovost
well, then we have a problem with our own Coppa

Quote from Jonathon.provost :Ok I think we will pospone it to the next weekend if that's ok?
Sorry I forgot it was christmas eve.
Cheers,
J.Ptovost

Unless we do it next week but that's not allot of time to prepare. If that's OK we will do it then.
How the hell do you forget it's Christmas Eve?
Just forgot the daye :S
when and which track for the test race?
Is the coming week OK?
yeh, but I need a track :P
Ow ye sorry it will be the BL11R

Also if there aren't enough sign ups then everyone can have there own car and number.
Hi, We will be having a test race soon please read the article below for more information. Updated - Changed dates.
Full article (Updated)(PDF)
Count me in
Announcement
I re-signed-up my team!
Thanks allot!

RULES UPDATE!!
Rules & Regulation's(PDF)
I signed me up
signed up skin coming at some point
Great guys, thanks
Server
Hi,
We have the FMS Practice server now.
I will have to turn it off at night but we will have it open from 4PM onward.
Please see the server status on post #1 to see if it is open or closed.
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
P.S. For official events the server will be protected by a password and will be sent out to competitors.

Info:
Name: FMS Practice
-
(Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
I would Like to thank everyone that came to Official Practice 1.
Results will be up sometime tomorrow
Well I tried it but that track is impossible with that car. The bumps on the shortcut are certainly not realistic. In a long race, severe damage would ensue.
Quote from g7usl :Well I tried it but that track is impossible with that car. The bumps on the shortcut are certainly not realistic. In a long race, severe damage would ensue.

fo8 is very strong. I´d already do a 20 lap race and no damage will be caused by the bumps. it maybe isnt real, but it leads to heavy and hard races where only the best can win. you also need a good set for this race.

but i get your point...
-
Important Announcement! (Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost : Withdrawn

Formula Master Series - CANCELED
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG