The online racing simulator
Roadmap / Change Log / Bug list
If anyone even thinks to change something in the LFS suggest to add a clear list of what he's working:
eg. of Change Log
http://bugs.mtasa.com/roadmap_page.php
eg. of Roadmap
http://bugs.mtasa.com/roadmap_page.php
Advanced Bug Details
http://bugs.mtasa.com/view.php?id=5743

Good organization is essential, publishing such a list shows that the work continues.

LFS hardly languished in comparison to the competition, at this stage there are three options:
1) pull until die
2) put on young programmers with a passion
3) resell the source code
I imagine the list like this:

- New tyre phyiscs

Nope, road map would be:

- Make LFS the best simulator in the world
Quote from Flame CZE :I imagine the list like this:

- New tyre phyiscs

+1
I agree this is the most important, not only for me, but for all.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Nope, road map would be:

- Make LFS the best simulator in the world

Hehe, as long as the game is what it is now, just with more tracks - it's enough for me.

#8 - Be2K
Bug List: The Scirocco isnt available
I know it's funny to make fun writing that the list could be limited to three items:
- New tire phyiscs - assigned
- Rockingham - assigned
- VW Scirocco - assigned
and valid for 3 years ...

but treating it seriously, it's only the major points

eg to a new tire physics:
optimization goes towards:
- simplifying the code
- support for multiple cores
- NVIDIA CUDA / physics

I wrote a script on my server, I know that I am not able to remember everything and keep yourself something like this but on paper

problem / idea for a solution / status: during of writing - to the test

sometimes appends to the list of new ideas faster than I am able to write scripts

DEV's of LFS do not have enough respect for us to write anything as evidenced by the fact that even working on a game
Quote from acp___(pl) :DEV's of LFS do not have enough respect for us to write anything as evidenced by the fact that even working on a game

Posted about 10 days ago...
Quote from Scawen :[...] recently I've been continuing with the tyre model. Specifically I've been improving the non-real-time tyre carcass model so it can correctly predict the stiffness in various directions and contact patch width / length for a given deflection at various camber amounts and pressures, for all different tyre sizes. It's a long time I've been on that, I know, but the gradual improvements in that will make the real-time model much closer to reality, so I think it's the right thing to do.

acp___(pl)
- Do not compare your work with the LFS. You know all about the tires and about physics? I think not. So let them work at your own pace. For example, me not need a mountain of errors from Scawen's.
You can not compare writing scripts, even the most complex programming - I know this, but certainly a good job contributory organization in no way interfere, while that was a source of information for us

fundamental difference between writing scripts and programming at the level of LFS is that you can do first yourself, advanced programming requires the involvement of more people or extend work indefinitely
Changelog of the past 3 years:
- added a progress report
- new announcement
- new progress report
- updated progress report
What you're actually asking for is for the ToDo lists, roadmaps or whatever kind of work schedules Scawen uses to be made public. I'm sorry, but I fail to see the benefit of that, it doesn't matter if the community is left out in the dark or if we know every single detail regarding the progress. It won't speed up the development (it'd more likely slow it down) and it won't give us the answer everybody is actually curious about - when is the next update coming? I'm sure that a new patch will be released some day, no matter how detailed we are about the progress.
Quote from MadCatX :(...)I'm sure that a new patch will be released some day(...)

something like 2 years ago I read about the scirocco, new tires physics and new track --> S3
frankly do not believe that anything is done with LFS

no one does not require anything like that from the competition, but they just doing something...

me personally from race track games best match LFS, but this is not a game without flaws...
chart shows the activity of the DEV's - not how much the version changed the game

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/828/progreszmian.jpg

with to-do list, more released with small changes we should see

when I was stuck on a big problem, break the work and do other minor stuff
behaving similarly?
fresh perspective, allows you to see solutions

Roadmap / Change Log / Bug list
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG