The online racing simulator
Flags are missing
(6 posts, started )
#1 - Vaneo
Flags are missing
Hey, guys!
I have recently installed 0.6B and discovered a problem: flags are missing Do not see blue or yellow, I guess that the others are missing too. I tried to install LFS Stats and there is no flags in its statistics either. That means that there's even no events generated and sent by InSim. I haven't found any commands which enable/disable flags, so...what a hell can it be?
Do you have cruise mode on? When it is on, no flags are displayed.
#3 - Vaneo
God damn...haven't noticed that. Thanks
Just another question about those flag's. I've noticed that they are pretty weird sometimes. I was driving on Cargame, in a FXO. I passed someone in a XFG driving alot slower then me. Yet, I got blue flag?

Doesnt the blue-flag mean that there is someone approaching to you on a faster rate?
That probablly happened when you joined the race after the start, the XFG was a lap or more ahead of you and that's why the blue flag appeared after you had passed him.
Quote from TehKill3r :Just another question about those flag's. I've noticed that they are pretty weird sometimes. I was driving on Cargame, in a FXO. I passed someone in a XFG driving alot slower then me. Yet, I got blue flag?

Doesnt the blue-flag mean that there is someone approaching to you on a faster rate?

It's done by distance.

Flags are missing
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG