The online racing simulator
I need a rev limiter
(9 posts, started )
I need a rev limiter
I need a real breaker please
Be careful while using it though, best to use it offline if at all you do use it. If you see the end of that thread, it seems Rhama was banned from a few servers for using it, as it was suspected to be a cheat.
#4 - Sobis
Quote from rageshgr :Be careful while using it though, best to use it offline if at all you do use it. If you see the end of that thread, it seems Rhama was banned from a few servers for using it, as it was suspected to be a cheat.

I'm using it for a few months in cargame.nl S2 server and I still have no ban and no one has ever said that I am cheating.
Oh it depends on server to server. I guess it does not trigger CPW. Rhama was banned when the admin monitored him
The rev limiter really doesn't give you an advantage, it just slows you down if you keep riding it instead of not having it. I've been using Rama's for the past few months on multiple servers, no issues, except that I'm slower than I usually would be. It's fun on Drift servers especially.
Ya probably there is some confusion about this. I personally am neutral about this.
help to get a workable revlimiter please??
i need a rev limiter that works on 0.6b if somebody could help i would aprecciate
there is one posted that works with every version, you just need to set it up, that's all.

Flame CZE posted it earlier in this thread.

I need a rev limiter
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG