The online racing simulator
Why does arco have admin pw to the server? Just banned me for no reason while i was training.
Quote from przemek21061995 :Because I'm admin.

You got kicke, then I banned you and unbanned after 10 seconds.

training? You mean making people annoyed ?

You weren't acting like admin (c) Vires guys last month
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Why does arco have admin pw to the server?

Like Arco said, he is an admin

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Just banned me for no reason while i was training.

No reasons? You were telling him it's on, calling him a noob and a b*tch AND you weren't training at all but just annoying the others and then you say he banned you for no reasons?
How do we know what number we should use?
Quote from prOmo_LTU :How do we know what number we should use?

We are supposed to assign numbers but you can choose any numbers you want for now
were allowing people to use any number for the test race. I will do them when I can. Have a lack of concentration lately do to a bad cough...
what are the skin rules this year? Just # on skin and varrying colors?
reading is your greatest friend

Quote from Mustangman759 :http://www.scribd.com/doc/72089555
The official rule book contains the new points system and the new qualifying system.
For skins, the only rule is your number needs to be placed on the hood and doors of the car, and must be visible. There are no number plates this year, just to simplify things.

#35 - Emyn
Will the Round 0 starts at 16.30 UTC?
Yes, the qualifying.
#37 - Emyn
Okay.
Great question I will put info into the discussion thread
Uhm, Round 1 starts in same day as MoE, so... i think there will not be a lot of teams
Went through some topics and didn't find server name.. Password yea though
So whats the server?
Quote from Hahmo :Went through some topics and didn't find server name.. Password yea though
So whats the server?

RR.GT3 Touring Car Cup 2012 I think (I'm in school atm and I have my modem broke at home. :| )
Quote from Speed Senna :Uhm, Round 1 starts in same day as MoE, so... i think there will not be a lot of teams

No it does not... only qualifying will interfere
I am in favor of moving the qualifying day tbh, as I want to participate in MoE
Only 1 driver needs to qualify per team. Shouldn't cause too much disturbance... (Plus our schedule was out before the race was announced)
Conflicting schedules ...
Since the KY150 winter event had to be rescheduled we have conflicting schedules now ... Any more teams than IRM that is having an issue wirth this?
Both me and Holmberg are attending the KY150 Nascar event so we might have to cancel this event if we cant get any spare drivers in IRM to help us out with this race. Since we dont know which heat races we will be in at KY150 its hard to do any plans now. If we are in luck we will be in 1:th and 4:th heat race, then its possible for us to attend both events :-)

Im not telling that the GT3 event should be moved, just wanna address the issue to the teams here, so they become aware of it

2011 NDR Winter Event - The Kyoto 150
Heat Races will run on Saturday, January 14th.
Heat Race 1: 18:00 UTC
.... (tot 4 heat races) ...
Last-Chance Qualifier: 21:00 UTC (or 15 minutes after Heat Race 4, whichever comes later)

GT3 Touring Car Cup Season 3 Schedule
Round 1. South City Town Course - SO5 - 3 Hours - Race: 1/14/2012
3 and 4 Hour Race Start time:17:00 UTC
-
(nathan246) DELETED by Mustangman759
Sorry, our event won't be moved because NDR rescheduled their event
Any skin kits?
Quote :For skins, the only rule is your number needs to be placed on the hood and doors of the car, and must be visible. There are no number plates this year, just to simplify things.

From the rule book thread
news for teams who send application some days ago?
accepted both teams

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG