The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup Season 3 Q&A
Any questions that I can help answer?
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by Mustangman759 : yes ginger
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : yes ginger
Why do you delete all of the questions or concerns in your topics? We would maybe like to see what others write, not just Reason : solved... I suggest you recovering those posts because now your forum looks like a war zone.
Because they were off-topic...
for dates Month/Day/Year
is how the dates go
Possible start times 14-17 UTC?
17 UTC probably too late for the 6h race (ending 01:00 finland time...)
but its saturday so...
Quote from Stig209 :17 UTC probably too late for the 6h race (ending 01:00 finland time...)
but its saturday so...

not all races will start at the same time
I understand numbers are assigned for some reason

This GT3 season we will be running a Marco Simoncelli tribute skin and would very much appreciate your coperation in helping us run the number 58 as it was the number he ran with

Kind regards
Pure Motorsports
I will grant that, if anyone wants to run a dan wheldon memorial number let me know
Cheers mate
what's about skins thread?
Quote from Speed Senna :what's about skins thread?

its 2 weeks to test race and over a month until this even starts
yes i know, but skins reguired also for test race?
Quote from Speed Senna :yes i know, but skins reguired also for test race?

Skins for the test race is optional, but required for Round 1
How different will skins between multiple car teams need to be?
Quote from Bmxtwins :How different will skins between multiple car teams need to be?

It's up to you, you can either paint different designs for each cars or recolor them.
Can't the colouring just be limited to some parts of the car?
Last season it was a mess, completely repainting every different LLM car.
My suggestion is this: same skin for every team car, same team colours, only different colours on mirrors/bumpers/spoiler. Simple and more organised.
Quote from Senninha25 :Can't the colouring just be limited to some parts of the car?
Last season it was a mess, completely repainting every different LLM car.
My suggestion is this: same skin for every team car, same team colours, only different colours on mirrors/bumpers/spoiler. Simple and more organised.

In season 1 we stated it was just down to repainting the wing
Quote from Mustangman759 :In season 1 we stated it was just down to repainting the wing

But the whole car ended up being repainted instead of just the wing.
In the last NDR GT2 race they had the usual thread where you were supposed to post your skin but unless it changed during the course of the series you did,t have to repost it for every round which was much better i thought

Obviously you had to repost confirmation of attendance every time but not having to repost the skin if it hadn't changed was a good idea i thought

And yes,having to re colour all those LLM skins was a ball ache and just resulted in a lot of crap looking cars
I meant you could just recolor ANY part of the car (the wing for example), you're not forced to recolor the ENTIRE car.
Quote from Senninha25 :But the whole car ended up being repainted instead of just the wing.

I have the PSD for the FXR this time so it shouldn't be too difficult to recolor.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I have the PSD for the FXR this time so it shouldn't be too difficult to recolor.

but please don't tell me you're repainting the whole car again for every different line-up. I don't even know what LLM's colours are anymore!

Quote from chris kasch :And yes,having to re colour all those LLM skins was a ball ache and just resulted in a lot of crap looking cars

+1.
Quote from Senninha25 :But the whole car ended up being repainted instead of just the wing.

wasnt my problem

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG