The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Why is that funny? It's disturbing and it's inheritantly just and animal in repeated incidents of pain/discomfort..

If that wire would make awful pain - goat would run away as fast as it could. Now it looks like the fence is pretty tasty.
Quote from KiRmelius :If that wire would make awful pain - goat would run away as fast as it could. Now it looks like the fence is pretty tasty.

The people on the otherside obviously have food or put food on the fence. If animals touch an electic fence they don't go back to it, trust me.
Quote from BlueFlame :The people on the otherside obviously have food or put food on the fence. If animals touch an electic fence they don't go back to it, trust me.

Or that goat is dead stupid. Anyway, i can't see how is this more brutal than castrating pets.
Quote from KiRmelius :Or that goat is dead stupid. Anyway, i can't see how is this more brutal than castrating pets.

Lol, there is not youtube video os castration ,and when castrated animals are either sedated or anysthesis...
It's DJ Doorski!

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG