The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from E.Reiljans :Oh, so apparently Boris Lozak is jealous of hackers just because he cannot afford $50 a month, living in his Serbia.
Cool.

Says a troll from Latvia
Quote from Bose321 :Lol this update is annoying... My Xbox controller seems to vibrate now when I shoot etc... How the hell can I turn it off?

What the feck dude?

You're playing BF3 on PC with an Xbox controller?

So much for the, "mouse is better" argument that you like to bring up.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Says a troll from Latvia

Whom you are jealous of because I can and do afford $50/month for something as useless as hacks.
Quote from Bose321 :Been playing tonight with BMX, flyingstang and e2mustang (and some others?). It was fun!

Finally had my chance to knife someone, and those animations are just sick! Will show it in a video (recorded it, yay).

ground, why u no hard?

Was fun falling thru ground and spawn killing the defenders LOLOLOL.
Quote from DevilDare :What the feck dude?

You're playing BF3 on PC with an Xbox controller?

So much for the, "mouse is better" argument that you like to bring up.

Wait, wait. Where did I say I play a ****ing FPS on a PC with a controller? I just said my controller vibrates when I shoot (with my mouse obviously). Lol, using a controller instead of an awesome mouse. I always have my controller connected but never used it for FPS' obviously, shame on you for thinking so.
Quote from Bmxtwins :ground, why u no hard?

Was fun falling thru ground and spawn killing the defenders LOLOLOL.

Yeah, always fun.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Whom you are jealous of because I can and do afford $50/month for something as useless as hacks.

What the fu*k are you talking about, stop it you're embarassing yourself, you always create missunderstandments due to your lack of brain or knowledge of english language..
Quote from Bose321 :Wait, wait. Where did I say I play a ****ing FPS on a PC with a controller? I just said my controller vibrates when I shoot (with my mouse obviously). Lol, using a controller instead of an awesome mouse. I always have my controller connected but never used it for FPS' obviously, shame on you for thinking so.

I believe the wording could have been better. I mean come on, who has a random Xbox controller plugged in to their PC?
Quote from PMD9409 :I believe the wording could have been better. I mean come on, who has a random Xbox controller plugged in to their PC?

Isn't it obvious? If anyone should know I would never come near a FPS with a controller to should be DevilDare...

Anyway, the Xbox controller is for LFS, duh...
Quote from Boris Lozac :What the fu*k are you talking about, stop it you're embarassing yourself, you always create missunderstandments due to your lack of brain or knowledge of english language..

That's too bad excuse, mr. Remove Kebab From It's Premises.
Quote from Bose321 :Isn't it obvious? If anyone should know I would never come near a FPS with a controller to should be DevilDare...

Anyway, the Xbox controller is for LFS, duh...

Ahh...

Well, like PMD said, the wording made it sound like you were playing BF3 with a controller.

Anyway...
Xbox Controller is ideal for flying in BF3, and FIFA, GTA and plenty of other games, mine never gets unplugged either.
Quote from Boris Lozac :*dumb pic*

Exactly what I am thinking when I am reading 90% of your posts, but somewhy I thought this is LFSforum and not 4chan so I didn't posted pictures instead of writing my thoughts.
lol, your 'thoughts' are i*iotic random ramblings, it wasn't me that was banned 47 times here. Now pi** off.
Funny cause it's not only my thoughts, it's also thoughts of my browsers location bar, and also is a fact.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Says a troll from Latvia

It's pretty funny you say that cause Serbia has HDI on same level as Iran (high), yet Latvia has same level as Norway, Switzerland and your almighty US of A (including Canda) (very high)..
Latvia, Serbia, both absolute shitholes. Arguing about which is better is the same as comparing different kinds of cancer.

So, can you 2 schoolgirls stop being wankers and **** each other somewhere else?
And you've been to both of them? Anyway succesfull troll is really succesfull, how did he brought countries into equation i have no idea.
I feel like posting offtopic now, but it's actually on topic so here is my question:

Having a fact I am an FPS noob... When someone crouches and is still crouching as well as moving fastly from point A to point B that his body is not moving at all while still crouched, also being able to shoot me. Is that considered as some kind of lag, or hack? I've seen that quite a few times since I had my day off to play BF3.
Quote from Mysho :I feel like posting offtopic now, but it's actually on topic so here is my question:

Having a fact I am an FPS noob... When someone crouches and is still crouching as well as moving fastly from point A to point B that his body is not moving at all while still crouched, also being able to shoot me. Is that considered as some kind of lag, or hack? I've seen that quite a few times since I had my day off to play BF3.

probably lag
Quote from Mustangman759 :probably lag

Thanks for the input. Normally I don't have problems to recognize what lag and hack is, but this game has some really odd lag "animations".
Now go and take some lessons.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Now go and take some lessons.

Vain

I love that chopper crew. Shame that you rarely see such creativity on public servers.

The water tower was pretty amazing though.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG