The online racing simulator
#1 - S3RK
How to host an LFS-Ultimate Tweak server?
Hi, plain and simple. Just like the Ultimate Tweak server, how can I host the same modded server?

I know I can host a server and LFS-Tweak it but everyone needs the same tweak settings, but that's not what I'm looking for.

Kind Regards
same question here , i am getting sick and tired to get kicked of the current server by those f%cking demo noobs and idiots..(everytime for NO reason) i just trew my keyboard against my tv out of anger. so pissed off am i now.

i want my OWN server just like that one, but one I can moderate!
so please someone help me! i know how to make a server, but not the tweak part!
i got a my own tweak server soon coming s2 tweak server that my s2 admins will manage and maby i will need some new admin on there also.
Quote from Rhama :Once i went there with a meepmeep tweaked XRG, and ran some subminute laps. May I remind the server explicitely allows tweaks, is on the CPW check withelist, and the game is named Live for Speed.
Despite this, being fast apparently upsetted someone, who casted a vote, while screaming for "Cheater !!!".
11 peeps completed the vote, I got banned.
Ultimate .

Luckily there are some few servers on S2, where people actually know the difference between tweak and cheat.
42D multimod is the most popular,
A10 Tweak server, although new, seems to be a peaceful place to tune.
Both are up to date with z30/31 dedi allowing open configs.

So basicly your saying we need to use the Z31 version to be able to get this to work? But isent that the old version of 0.5? what about clients using 0.6B? Can they join?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG