The online racing simulator

Poll : Vote one of this stars

★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★
★★
Live For Speed Online Racing Sumulator
Dear LFS Player, I have create this topic for the guys who like this game, You can vote for these things, enjoy.

(Please reply here

NOTE: COPY ONE OF THIS STARS!

★★
★★★
★★★★
★★★★★

★ this game is sucks
★★ Not so good game
★★★ Good Game
★★★★ Super nice game
★★★★★ Excellent grease online game

★★★★★
This game is mine best racing game on the PC, Good quallty, sounds good, nice vehicle's, JUST GET IT + S2!!!
whats a sumulator?
Quote from R3DMAN :whats a sumulator?

you know it, its not an offical windows game, like as nfs, lfs got more real objects ect.
and another tip, do you know a Flight simulator??, Thats like the same as lfs as quallty
That was a trolling question pointing out a typing mistake if you didn't get it! :P
#5 - dadge
Quote from Eclipsed :That was a trolling question pointing out a typing mistake if you didn't get it! :P

AKA Troll fail. would the windows calculator be a sumulator?
joordy599: Be cool, stay in school. OK son?
#7 - hp999
"Excellent grease online game"

dis is mine favorit sumulator
Someone here failed their English class...
You 'been around since 2008 and waited this long with this thread? I'm confused :[
I live for a limmted time in england, at xmas i go back to the netherlands
Btw mine english is not as the best friend
>is sucks
>grease online game
>vehicle's
>sumulator

Are you sure about your location? People from United Kingdom usually are way better at English than you are.

E: I am kinda late. :{
Cut him some slack, he's probably got confused by the Weegies.
Quote from E.Reiljans :>is sucks

Are you sure about your location? People from United Kingdom usually are way better at English than you are.

He states in his post that he is in England for a limited time and he will go back to NED, so I don't think he is native of England
Glasgow is not in England </pedant>
Quote from joordy599 :you know it, its not an offical windows game, like as nfs, lfs got more real objects ect.
and another tip, do you know a Flight simulator??, Thats like the same as lfs as quallty

its a limited simulation though, never for get that. Only the final product can be rated and we have not even got that yet so this thread is as useless as the RAC.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG