the hellaflush thing is bad?
(70 posts, started )
#51 - senn
I had to steal this from that thread

#53 - Jakg
Related:

#54 - senn
hahahahaha
Quote from E.Reiljans :'cause that exhaust pipe looks full retard.

It's a pipe designed to lead exhaust gasses from engine to the back of the car and out to the atmosphere. Can't really see anything special in it?
Well it looks like it has a bit too low height but can't judge cause I dunno how exhaust should fit in a Subaru.
Quote from BigPeBe :Well it looks like it has a bit too low height but can't judge cause I dunno how exhaust should fit in a Subaru.

Well that looks like it fits better but I don't really understand the fashion thing with the exhaust tips being larger than the actual exhaust.
#58 - senn
Quote from BigPeBe :Well that looks like it fits better but I don't really understand the fashion thing with the exhaust tips being larger than the actual exhaust.

+1 quoted for truth.
Quote from BigPeBe :Well that looks like it fits better but I don't really understand the fashion thing with the exhaust tips being larger than the actual exhaust.

Nice to see that normal people still exist.

I'll try to keep my lunch down.
Attached images
camber.jpg
And thats bosozoku...

THESE HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH HELLALFUSH. ****.
Quote from Klutch :THESE HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH HELLALFUSH. ****.

Neither you have anything to do with emos.

Oh, wait.
Congratulations on having the retort of a 12 year old.
hellabus! newest thing from japan! we all copy now!
if you need to have crazy camber to fit wheels into your guards then you are doing it wrong, hellaflush is pretty much that so i think it looks stupid

http://engineeredtoslide.com/w ... 9_320997313_n-560x373.jpg

^^^^ that is how its done right, so much work has gone into that car to have it low and still drive well
It just looks like the cars are full of fat people.

the hellaflush thing is bad?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG