The online racing simulator
the hellaflush thing is bad?
(70 posts, started )
is that not murdered out?
Designed for people who are into image rather than driving.

We have a few of this type here and the word 'tossers' usually enters the conversation with them fairly rapidly.

That and, lets see you at the track, I'm still waiting ..................
So let me get this straight, Extreme negative camber. Giant rims, Super low profile tires, = flush? Thats about as flush as a cheese grater.
Quote from TehPaws3D : Extreme negative camber. Giant rims, Super low profile tires, = flush?

Except for the camber that's more for rappers from the african-american descent...
Quote from G!NhO :Except for the camber that's more for rappers from the african-american descent...

Rrrriiiight... sharing your wisdom again, i see.

The negative camber is because they put wheels on their cars that don't fit. Without the negative camber they would not clear the wheel arches and make contact with the fenders.

Really doesn't get much more stupid than this...

Quote from jibber :Rrrriiiight... sharing your wisdom again, i see.

The negative camber is because they put wheels on their cars that don't fit. Without the negative camber they would not clear the wheel arches and make contact with the fenders.

Really doesn't get much more stupid than this...

I meant that he was wrong, what he said was more like this which is even more terrible than hellaflush...
Huge rims with super low profile.

Hella flush isn't giant rims with super low profile, but wide rims with strethed tires and lots of negative camber. Mister hairdrsser
You guys didn't get me right... but oh well
We're just having a laugh at you (because we adore you for being such a bright little guy). And you're taking the bait as usual.
Most cars in this thread make me wanna puke...
Nothing to laugh about lol, you understood me wrong so i'll laugh at you.
#41 - JJ72
would be a bitch to go through tight spaces.....and forgeting how wide the rear is....
Quote from G!NhO :I meant that he was wrong, what he said was more like this which is even more terrible than hellaflush...
Huge rims with super low profile.

Hella flush isn't giant rims with super low profile, but wide rims with strethed tires and lots of negative camber. Mister hairdrsser

I think those S2K's look really nice. However those "donks"... I have to deal with those eyesores everyday guys in the flesh. Consider yourself lucky.
Lol i feel sorry for you
How can anybody NOT like this?
That's flush right?
The rears come out a bit more than i would like (Still too much rear camber for my taste)

But the fronts are perfect.
#48 - senn
Never even heard of "Oni Camber" before

the cars in that video are generally just considered VIP. (Usually luxury Lexus/Toyota/Nissan models with massive dish, camber, and flared guards)
Quote from Klutch :Never even heard of "Oni Camber" before

the cars in that video are generally just considered VIP. (Usually luxury Lexus/Toyota/Nissan models with massive dish, camber, and flared guards)

The diahatsu video above is "oni camber" - just completely modified suspension arms, etc to get that look, whereas VIP is generally done with much more grace and usability

the hellaflush thing is bad?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG