The online racing simulator
Quote from -NightFly- :awwww...

anyway:

nah, not all is lost, just yesterday as i was driving through a residential area a couple of kids stopped me with a selfmade cardboard lolipop, to perform a pit stop. They were pretty quick

and I never learned to program a VCR, we never had one, neither had 56k internet, had no Atari or similar, my bike always had brakes (the bobby cars we raced down the hill didn't...)

Quote from ACCAkut :my bike always had brakes

Mine did also...until i lost them one day and slammed my bike against the brickwall. Then i had two bikes with no brakes, one had pedals and another had a handlebar.

(had one of these)
Who needed brakes in the 80's when your BMX could pedal backwards
What's so great about riding in cars without seatbelts?

Quote from DejaVu :Who needed brakes in the 80's when your BMX could pedal backwards

Ride over a coke can so it gets stuck under the top of the fork and makes a motorbike noise, and put your foot on the back wheel as brakes
Quote from ACCAkut :nah, not all is lost, just yesterday as i was driving through a residential area a couple of kids stopped me with a selfmade cardboard lolipop, to perform a pit stop. They were pretty quick

That's a pretty cool story hahaha

I'm very happy to play along with kids like that, cardboard lollipop is harmless, but makes a difference to other parents that seem oblivious that their kids are in gangs etc vandalizing.
Try that here and they'd be very quick changing your wheels. It's just that they wouldn't put them back on again afterwards.
reddit spoils everything
Its a place where lots of atheists go to be all smug and self righteous and confirm each other's opinions, well that was until I unsubscribed the r/atheism section. As much as I despise religion, being a pious and oppressive atheist is no better.
Quote from 5haz :Its a place where lots of atheists go to be all smug and self righteous and confirm each other's opinions, well that was until I unsubscribed the r/atheism section. As much as I despise religion, being a pious and oppressive atheist is no better.

No, I mean, it's just one big mess with links to one single image or a wad of text.

It's all so unorganised.
Quote from 5haz :Its a place where lots of atheists go to be all smug and self righteous and confirm each other's opinions.

It's a church, then?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :No, I mean, it's just one big mess with links to one single image or a wad of text.

It's all so unorganised.

I'd so downvote you if this was reddit.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :It's all so unorganised.

1. Click a blue link
2. Look at picture of baby animal
3. Repeat
4. End up staying there for an extra 2 hours more than expected.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :1. Click a blue link
2. Look at picture of baby animal
3. Repeat
4. End up staying there for an extra 2 hours more than expected.

But there's only like, 25 links there?

I don't get it.
Quote from 5haz :Its a place where lots of atheists go to be all smug and self righteous and confirm each other's opinions, well that was until I unsubscribed the r/atheism section. As much as I despise religion, being a pious and oppressive atheist is no better.

I agree, ironically, instead of being atheist they are actually being religious haters. I mean what's the point of grouping atheists together? They all agree that a higher being doesn't exist and all agree that it is fact. So what needs to be discussed?

When I see it I just laugh to myself to think there's posts in there that basically are people saying "LOL THIS IS WHY GOD DOESN'T EXIST."

There's alot of crap on reddit. The comment/link karma thing means people either won't say or post what they want to because they are too bothered about points, and it means alot of the links and comments on there are just written or posted to please everyone else. Normally they are memes or stories/jokes based around famous people. (basically American pop-culture)

Reddit has achieved an almost cult status and you could probably group 90% of the reddit users as pot-smoking interllectuals.
You guys scare me sometimes with your knowledge of internet things..
@Chupacabras84

That one is just epic. Was that for real, or someone just trollin' ?

Old, and probably fake, but always raises a hearty chuckle nontheless.
Land of the united states put down in words.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG