The online racing simulator
Kicked back to main menu
(11 posts, started )
Kicked back to main menu
I think that when a driver is kicked from a seerver, they should be sent back to the "join specific server" menu of LFS and not just back to the server connect screen, otherwise they can just reconnect to the same server very easily.

If they were kicked back to the main menu, it would make it difficult for them to reconnect or find the server that they were just on.

+10
acctually not so true...
when u leave a server or get kicked the server name is at "join specific server"
but:
+1
#4 - Jakg
1 ONLY if you get kicked, not if you leave or lag out etc
Quote from kiss me :acctually not so true...
when u leave a server or get kicked the server name is at "join specific server"
but:
+1

that's the screen that I was implying. Just didn't know how to describe it. . Post editted
#6 - ORION
Also put a message "you have been kicked", or "you are banned" rather than "did not recieve guest info".
IMO their system should be auto-rebooted to give them a moment to calm down/have a think.
#8 - ORION
auto-format-C
Quote from ORION :auto-format-C

ROFL... I think THAT would be the best cure for wreckers. Period.

Man, that'd be way better than anything utilized so far.

You know how now in the ... pre-race screen thingee(?)
you now get a message box posted from the host... that says,
"welcome to Blah blah blah server... please race clean" ?

Put a little note in there that says, "warning wreckers will have their
computer re formatted by proxy" or something like that. It wouldn't have
to be true of course, just a scare tactic.
But then again alot of the wreckers seem to have a two digit IQ
And that message would prolly be too complicated for their reading level
Quote from Bob Smith :IMO their system should be auto-rebooted to give them a moment to calm down/have a think.

well anything is better than having them put back to the join specific server sceen
The thing with kicks is that some servers autokick for non-wrecker, non-bezerking idiot reasons.

*cough* OVAL JUNKES! *cough*

Kicked back to main menu
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG