The online racing simulator
Race on my Custom New Track, how?
Hey, Im quite good at 3D modeling, that's my work. I was just wondering, suppose if I make a decent track in some 3D modeling software... Is there any way to get it into LFS and race my cars on it??? (btw, i do have S2 licence and Im willing to buy any other software that lets me do it).... Thanks.
No.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :No.

you say that... but look at all the guys VOB modding... ( i dont support it nor am i against it, noobs gonna noob. )
Quote from sorout :Hey, Im quite good at 3D modeling, that's my work. I was just wondering, suppose if I make a decent track in some 3D modeling software... Is there any way to get it into LFS and race my cars on it??? (btw, i do have S2 licence and Im willing to buy any other software that lets me do it).... Thanks.

LFS is a non mod-able game. its also not having some kind off SDK.

The game where you are looking for is Rfactor (In the near futere there will be RFactor2). NetKar Pro will also be a good option if you want to build you own track.

The VOB modding like said before is not really what you are looking for. You can edit Looks of cars, Billboard and more but you can not make a new Track or New Car. you can only change a current track / car. (Waste of Time)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG