The online racing simulator
Steam got hacked
(32 posts, started )
So just to confirm only steam forum accounts were compromised, not the steam game accounts or any cards linked to them?
Quote from PoVo :I'm seriously annoyed at them right now.

Firstly they didn't even notify me that this incident happened. No emails or nothing.

Secondly I have to change the password myself? I think in such an event Steam should automatically change passwords for every account and email them or whatever...

EDIT: More problems... I can log in fine using the Steam website, but whenever I try to login from the Steam program, I can't login...

WTF is this shiot?

Same here. I'm not sure of my password and it doesn't even try to login because of the same error as your picture. I also don't seem to know my secret question... So yeah, useless piece of software.

edit: seem to be able to login at the website... But steam sucks so much they don't allow to do anything there.
#28 - PoVo
Started to work for me.
I got a notification in the "steam news" bit just now... bit late for something that happened 5 days ago lololol
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So just to confirm only steam forum accounts were compromised, not the steam game accounts or any cards linked to them?

They've got access to the whole steam database including game accounts and cards linked to them but only compromised the forums. That's what steam keeps saying.

You should deffo change your passwords everywhere and hope for the best.
Quote from msk :Check your firewall settings, it works fine for everyone else.

Statement from Gabe.

Fake picture from reddit. SO hard to fake an image these days isn't it........

As if valve would give away the new DOTA 2 game...

Steam got hacked
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG