The online racing simulator
Two pitstops after each other in one lap
On the 6th of November, there was a Super GT Series race on Aston Grand Prix.

On lap 17, Spdo racing GT300 (number 77) made two pitstops immediately after each other. M.Silhanek went to the pitlane and made a pitstop. Then V.Belenzada took over from him, left the pit stall and suddenly stopped at the next pit stall and made another pitstop, while still being in lap 17.

We tried to reproduce it and unfortunately the second pitstop cannot be normally done, I really don't know what happened in that race, really strange.

The replay can be downloaded here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18500383/LFSSGT_R1_Race.rar (original thread)

And a video: http://youtu.be/J4j-8Vs3Vek
Wow, that would make me pretty mad happening like that. I understand why the glitch happened, but wow.

Off Topic: Hey, that was an open configuration layout wasn't it? How did you get only the portions of the track which are in use to appear?
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr
Quote from Cornys :

Off Topic: Hey, that was an open configuration layout wasn't it? How did you get only the portions of the track which are in use to appear?

No dude, that was a standard AS5 track
Quote from Cornys :Wow, that would make me pretty mad happening like that. I understand why the glitch happened, but wow.

Explain it to me then, I really don't understand why it happened
#5 - J@tko
Quote from Flame CZE :Explain it to me then, I really don't understand why it happened

I'd assume the pit stop "trigger" is based on whether a person's username rather than car has pitted this lap or not.
Quote from J@tko :I'd assume the pit stop "trigger" is based on whether a person's username rather than car has pitted this lap or not.

We tried it yesterday with Fast Jarda and it didn't work.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from Flame CZE :We tried it yesterday with Fast Jarda and it didn't work.

Oh ok. That's a bit strange then :/
Quote from J@tko :I'd assume the pit stop "trigger" is based on whether a person's username rather than car has pitted this lap or not.

This was my assumption. Obviously it is not true however

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG