The online racing simulator
SOLD - UK - Nixim Racecraft GT simulator
Update:

Now SOLD subject to final payment being received.
Thanks

Nixim Racecraft GT chassis - fully spec'd

Treat yourself, or get someone else to treat you, in time to have fun over the Christmas break. This is a fully spec'd Nixim Racecraft GT chassis, one of the best simulators on the market and almost certainly the strongest. Lovingly Hand built from heavy duty steel tube by a dedicated sim racer (Dave Nicholson). Dave is of the 'old school' and believes that the only job worth doing is a good one. The engineering and craftsmanship that go into each Nixim simulator is phenominal. You will never see a Nixim simulator 'flex' no matter how hard your driving style.

This Nixim simulator comprises the following :-

Racecraft GT chassis
Mamba sports racing seat in Black (will take a 5 or 6 point race harness)
Flatscreen Monitor Mount
Triple Head Monitor Mount
Driving Head Bracket (KST756)
Shifter Mount
Keyboard Mount (modified)
Front Satellite Speaker Mount
Front Centre Speaker Mount
Castor Wheels

The total cost of this simulator if purchased new is £1862 plus delivery.

All of the metalwork has been powder coated in Blue and a second laquer coat applied which gives it a high gloss finish. The laquer coat also contains thousands of small metallic particles producing a 'sparkly' finish. It looks really superb. The Front Satellite Speaker Mount has been modified by turning it through 90 degrees and the Keyboard Mount has been modified to lower it. Both of these modifications have been done to give an unobstructed view to the right hand monitor on the triple monitor setup. Both modifications can be taken back to 'standard' quite easily if required.

For sale at near enough half price, £950 (price reduced to £799) - a real bargain. I cannot emphasize enough the quality of the construction on the Nixim chassis. Any Nixim owner will confirm this.

Additional options are available to the purchaser if required :-

£250 3 x Acer 24" LCD colour monitors, each one 1920 x 1200 resolution
(total triple screen resolution 5760 x 1200)
£85 Buttkicker Gamer & mounting (now sold)
£200 Logitech G27 wheel and pedals
(note: with original G27 steering wheel),
pedals include Nixim's Brake & Clutch Mod
£25 Creative Labs surround sound speakers
£40 3 point racing race harness in Red
£55 6 point Sabelt race harness in Blue

There is also the possibility of a PC being available should you want to buy a complete simulator system.

The simulator is located in Hereford (UK). Collection is preferred but I am happy to discuss arranging delivery if needed.

If you have any questions then please contact me.

A few photo's are included here but see http://imageshack.us/g/215/dscf0100ms.jpg/ for more.

I'll buy the whole lot if you pay for shipping
canhas without logilol wheel, speakers and screens?
Quote from lap traffic nz :I'll buy the whole lot if you pay for shipping

You're welcome to buy it if you pay the shipping but it probably wouldn't be worth it owing to the weight - which is why I started the title with UK. This simulator is "very well built" and is heavy.

Thanks anyway
Quote from Bose321 :canhas without logilol wheel, speakers and screens?

The simulator is priced at £950. This is without the steering wheel, pedals and monitors etc. These are available as options should the buyer of the simulator wish to take them.

Thanks
Is that a buttkicker2?
Quote from anttt69 :Is that a buttkicker2?

It's a ButtKicker 1. I could supply a ButtKicker 2 instead at £120 instead of £85 for the ButtKicker 1 if this is of interest.

At present the options are only available to the purchaser of the simulator. If this is sold on its own then I can look at selling the options separately as some of them I would keep.

Thanks
They are $130 brand new (£80). Yours is second hand.
Quote from anttt69 :They are $130 brand new (£80). Yours is second hand.

That's fine. The best discounted price I can find in the UK is £149.99 plus delivery. If you're looking at getting one from the USA then go ahead but don't forget to add on the carriage charge to the UK, the Import Duty, the VAT (on the carriage charge as well) then add on the £12-15 charge that the UK post or courier service will add on for handling the Customs paperwork. Doesn't work out quite such a bargain then.

As I said, the options are only available to the purchaser of the simulator. If they don't want the options then they wont take them.
I made better in my shed for free. Everyone else should do the same and not waste their money on your old shite that you should have never bought in the first place. Some people just have more money that brains

And you sound like a twat
-
(Roadster-2) DELETED by Roadster-2
Treat yourself for Christmas !!

Price reduced to £799. Also placed on eBay.
To be honest, you'd be lucky if you shifted this for £600...cause as bloody nice as a rig this is, nobody has that kind of money at the moment that's still into their racing sims...sell it in parts perhaps?
ButtKicker

Owing to the number of requests about the ButtKicker being sold separately I have now put this on eBay - see Item Number 12082703964.

Thanks

Note: now Item Number 120827319772 as eBay objected to the use of "(not Gamer 2)"
Oh man! awesome! btw what wheel is that? Why did u not use the g27 wheel?
Quote from rageshgr :Oh man! awesome! btw what wheel is that? Why did u not use the g27 wheel?

The wheel is from a Joytech Williams F1 PS/2 wheel - and why not use the G27 wheel - 'cos this one is soooo much better !!!

I still need to fit six switches so that the top three buttons on either side directly replace the G27 switches but once I've done that I will have three or four of these that I will be putting up on the forums. The others have a simulated carbon fibre finish centre panel.

Thanks
I have a question, Is that the price with everything included in the picture? How much would said be without the G27, Speakers, or monitors?

Just the frame and the chair is what I'm looking for, How much is that in USD?
Quote from TehPaws3D :I have a question, Is that the price with everything included in the picture? How much would said be without the G27, Speakers, or monitors?

Just the frame and the chair is what I'm looking for, How much is that in USD?

Hi. The price of £799 is just for the Nixim Racecraft GT chassis, including the seat and all of the speaker and monitor mounting brackets, the shifter mount and the keyboard/mouse stand. At today's exchange rate this is US $1261.53 (www.xe.com). New from Nixim this little lot would be US $2916.82.

I know that Nixim send Racecraft simulators to the US quite often so I could ask them how much the packing, courier and insurance charges would be but I assume that it wont be cheap. These are Very solidly made and are Heavy.

If you have a friend or contact here in the UK then I would be happy to discuss delivery to them.

Thanks
The ButtKicker has now been sold so is no longer available as an additional option.
The mounting for it is still on the chassis however so one can be easily fitted.

Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG