The online racing simulator
Honda Euro Meet (France, Clastres)
Hey LFS Racers.

A long time I didn't post here. My "LFS life" is over...
Maybe you remember me as a video maker in LFS community, now I film "real things". (No offense :P).

http://vimeo.com/28738999

Description :

Material :
- Canon EOS7D
- Canon 50mm F1.8
- Canon 70/300mm F4.5/5.6
- Samyang 14mm F2.8
- Glidecam HD2000

Music :

- Patrick Doyle = Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Soundtrack, Inhaling The Virus
- Babe Youth = Break me (instrumental)

The Honda Euro Meet is the biggest Honda event in Europe. That was so incredible ! So many Honda cars at Clastres (FRANCE). For me, that was the best experience I have into cars.
In fact, to meet track runners and just Honda lovers at parkings is the best way for a meeting, in my opinion.

My friend Adrien (the organizer) has already did the first Honda Euro Meeting in Netherlands and that was already cool. But this time, that was in France, at Clastres (100km next to Paris), and the next year that will be at the same Place and the same date (average 21th and 22th August).

Even I film a big party of the time I was there, seeing a lot of people make me more and more love Honda. Honda it's a life spirit. I say "HELLO" to all people I saw at Clastres, hoping I will quick see their again !

Honda is passion, Honda is love.

EDIT : Track sessions are cheap (1day or 2days). Dates : August. If you're interested for the next year, MP me

PS : This forum remembers me so many good things...
#2 - JJ72
the pacing and the music is awesome. god I really dig that song!
#3 - Hahmo
Amazing stuff
Awesome as usual Juan Pablo !

I got some pictures for you
Attached images
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG
K20 <3. Thanks Mate
Nice vid, though I hate Hondas.
I love BMW's

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG