First of all sorry for protesting only u My3id, but when u call for people to be penalised on a ****ing abandoned start then infringe the same rules urself u deserve same treatment when ur driver goes out there and makes a fool of himself again. Also rest of the action is none of our business seenas we have only one car left.

Quote from kart-36 :Tomek says that Isaac initially gave him room, but then suddenly closed the door. If he hadn't of closed the door he would have easily pulled off a cut back. Also he didn't lose the lead or anything anyway.

Slow unnecessarily, well to be fair the last sector is full of braking zones etc... and it didn't exactly result in any unfair advantage towards us.

So why didn't Tomek just stay behind thru the corner then draft him down the straight if u make it sound so easy and common sense to do? And if I look at the positions list our driver went from 1st to 2nd as a result of that, that looks like he lost the lead.

Second protest was done without access to a replay because I couldn't get it in time. Nevertheless, his speed dropped to 55kph on my screen which is a bit excessive lets be honest although it's nothing to make an issue about, even though admin CSF seemed to think it was.

Then the weave, well, make ur own judgement on that but he ruined his own chances by moving that far to the outside of the track, so maybe he can just live with that burden. Still, it was a dangerous move. If you're gonna be that aggressive at least have a good spatial awareness. With any lag involved that could've been a seriously bad result for both cars.

e: Tough break on the timeout My3id, that is of course out of your control and we can't be pleased about that. Nevertheless, ego can bite u in the ass sometimes.
@Simon, i think we couldnt even hold in your draft with those Oval wings!
Why on first start of the race LLL wasn't penalised for false start on 3id... This situation caused to make a 2nd try to run race but this kind of behavior from LLL driver shouldn't be "rewarded" by giving him a second try for a good start...
I'd like to yell at:

And I'd like to apologize to:
I think I spun someone else too in the double-right before S3

Just another day at the office.
#30 - CSF
Quote from luki97 :Why on first start of the race LLL wasn't penalised for false start on 3id... This situation caused to make a 2nd try to run race but this kind of behavior from LLL driver shouldn't be "rewarded" by giving him a second try for a good start...

We don't penalize for cars being out of position, we throw it to a Safety Car and try again. If we were to penalize every driver thats been out of position and caused us to throw to an SC start, then we'd be in double figures. The only thing that was punishable was 3id throwing on the brakes after the SC Restart, but we chose not to do so, and just restart the race from the 2x2 grid format.
I'd like to apologize bigtime to Conquest #1 and Pure Motorsports for that massive crash I caused under safety car. I was running lfs in windowed mode at the time, and suddenly a few car lengths before the exit of the motorway my screen just simply turned black for a few seconds, when I could see something again, I was like 10 metres or so behind, tried to avoid but couldn't do anything... :|
#32 - CSF
Well... that was a bit bleh. Starting a race shouldn't be THAT hard.
*running 3rd with 0 laps lost to leader*
LOST CONNECTION TO HOST
What a race, what a season.
With that disconnect we were really in a nail biting situation down in 21st. I had my fair share of fun with driving alone on the track and making some ok pace with huge fuel load until I cought up with emyn. I have no idea how the hell he was so slow when he had less fuel than me... but that really didn't help me. With more fuel, more wings and slight engine damage I just could never pick a draft. I made one move into the hairpin, but he just turned over me instead of getting out of the way, which was rather silly of him... Anyway all this cost me massively in pace. I decided to play very nice with cars that were lapping me (which btw were lapping me only because i couldn't get past by emyn) and I guess he wasn't so nice to them as he pulled away with every car that lapped us. Gone for a short fuel stint next stint, but with SC my fps just died on this track. Did the best pace I could with low fuel and tires out of shape once my FPS got back to normal to give car over to Tomek still in top 10 (Championship winning position).

I want to thank admins. I attended last two races only, but professionalism was on real level from what I can see.

EDIT: I had an insane crash with GenR. I let them thru as I had blue flag, few laps later they spin on top of the hill before hairpin and bang into Tormala with 100+ kmh. Thank god car didn't bottom out after that, just cost me another 5 sec or whatever. WTH Happened there man???
Great season guys,did only 2 race (was supposed to do this one aswell,but due "roll" issues couldn't do it) same goes to my new team, if there will be new season - WKD should be there.

Gratz to My3id, LLL, CoRe and all others, great job!
#37 - CSF
Quote from N I K I :
EDIT: I had an insane crash with GenR. I let them thru as I had blue flag, few laps later they spin on top of the hill before hairpin and bang into Tormala with 100+ kmh. Thank god car didn't bottom out after that, just cost me another 5 sec or whatever. WTH Happened there man???

Ahaha I recommend you watch that. What you won't have seen is the Vires car having some weird lag and basically stopping dead in the road right in front of Joni!

I am watching the stream coverage right now and am thoroughly enjoying it.

For TFalke, we (team #98) are considering changing our name to help you pronounce it properly.

Just kidding, the coverage is great. I learned how to pronounce Guglhupf and what it means.
Quote from CSF :Ahaha I recommend you watch that. What you won't have seen is the Vires car having some weird lag and basically stopping dead in the road right in front of Joni!

hahahahah that is just super weird, never seen that in my life
Onboard from GenR car is just massive lol.

Currently waiting to see if I made it into broadcast in part 2 at all.
AArgh!!!

I did 4 hours straight as James,the other driver had internet issues.When it got to me completing 75% of the race with no sign of him i had to retire as one of the regulations is that only one drver can do 78(think it's that) of the race so i had no alternative but to spectate

I was absolutely gutted and a complete wreck after doing 4 straight hours!
He he.My reaction was WTF is this shit!!! Crazy start to a 6 hour race!

Quote from Deutschland2007 :I'd like to apologize bigtime to Conquest #1 and Pure Motorsports for that massive crash I caused under safety car. I was running lfs in windowed mode at the time, and suddenly a few car lengths before the exit of the motorway my screen just simply turned black for a few seconds, when I could see something again, I was like 10 metres or so behind, tried to avoid but couldn't do anything... :|

Quote from CSF :Ahaha I recommend you watch that. What you won't have seen is the Vires car having some weird lag and basically stopping dead in the road right in front of Joni!

Yes, I had some lag, then I had one more lag and I hit #60 (CoRe Racing 2). Sorry one more time for both teams
Great race guys, gratz on the champ 3id - shame we lost interest a bit at start of the season and didn't prepare properly for R1 - when your racing a team that performed how you did this season its almost impossible to make back the lost ground. Anyways, thanks to everybody involved for the great season
arco y u breaktest joni
Any change to get full race replay?

E: Thanks Deko
Quote from TypeRacing :Any change to get full race replay?

I'll have it up on spdo after a while - at work now, can't do now, and sleep was more important last night
Tough race... Had some fun at overtaking guys at the start of the race, 'cos our team likely was the only one which took part in with r2 rear tires... So I got my tires working more quickly and i could push a little... unfortunately I reached heatpeak period, when i needed to calm down, slow down and make the tires to restore to its best condition.. i did it... but somehow i was a bit unfortunately with a car and at the first corner I did really stupid mistake... braked too late so couldn't stop the car completely... went too wide and at the exiting.. I was off the racing line and lost a bit of control, touched a wall with a side of my car and flipped over... race is over...
I'm really enjoying watching back the stream footage on Youtube from this race

Is there any more stream coverage from this series put on to Youtube i can find?
Shame it's over. It's been coolest league ever in my LFS career. I've never belived that Tigers can be that successful when I'm behing the wheel. So after every race I was happy. I wasen't rather happy about my qualification performance, I never got into Q2... Nevertheless we managed to finish most of races in top 10, only one race finished on 11th place and one retirement. So I'm really happy about TEM performance over here. Big thanks goes to admins, especially CSF, very good job on season
Can only agree - very nice league Chris&Co. Thanks for organizing it!

I had fun chasing the others in my first stints at the last race and we're happy to have finished at least one race on the podium.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG