The online racing simulator
Hacker?
(26 posts, closed, started )
Hacker?
I was wondering if this was a hack. I've never before came across one on LFS, and I havn't been racing on LFS in a long time before today, but I was wondering if this was a hack or not. See the final turn what BugattiForever does and you guys tell me if this is a hack. I want to make sure that I know what I'm talking about before I report this to the correct people
Attached files
BugattiForever.mpr - 664.4 KB - 405 views
Hmm,seems like he's having some extra grip in turns,like there was tarmac all around track. Deffinitely there is some illegal help,no doubt about that.
Looks awkard.
I´d say, Tarmac mod :P
absolutely illegal :P
Modified .wld?
Weird...
Well if I press F, I observe that he is using road normal instead of hybrid. That could explain his good performance in last turn when he gets back to road, but I am not sure if he can be that fast in dirt with road_normal tyres, so may be like Masterboy says it may be tarmac mod and that's why he is using road_normal instead of hybrid or knobbly. I think him using road_normal is a giveaway, he could have been more discreet and used hybrid so that there was no blatant proof :P And oh btw he is 0.07 seconds faster than the BL2/XFG Hotlap WR in spite of bumping into two cars at last turn Lol! so must be mod!
#8 - Sobis
Actually, this replay contains 2 cheaters, that bugattiforever AND RazRuls. Watch what he is doing after the finish.
:/
And he is in reverse gear but still goes forward
and here i am!
a lot people say that i'm a cheater but i don't get why! I don't think that the use of normal tires is forbidden and I don't have any mod/cheat/hack. i raced a lot offline and made a good setup. I don't get why people start talking false information about others, just because they are slower.
Aww man and you dare to come here and say you did nothing wrong?!
Why should I be afraid?
In the Russian federations, Lies Lie about you!
Quote from Dennis93 :In the Russian federations, Lies Lie about you!

What if you lie by telling the truth?
not russian federaions, but russian federation!
wierd replay,
After finishing the race it laggs very badly and when u go to singleplayer it said : COULD NOT CONVERT OBJECT.

lfsbug or modified WLD,

and BugattiForever: send ur setup so we can check if u didnt cheat during the race.
I don't say your a cheater, but after watching the replay you seemd to have an advantaged compared to the other drivers. Your line was not that good and your racing was not that good either, still you gained a lot and it looked liked you had much more grip.

Again, I am not saying you cheat, but it looks suspissious.
Quote from Sobis :Actually, this replay contains 2 cheaters, that bugattiforever AND RazRuls. Watch what he is doing after the finish.

RazRuls(bbgunmasters) is using a speedhack, clearly demonstarates it to everyone after the finish, bugattiforever is not clean either, there aren't a tyre that shows such a good grip on tarmac and dirt. Case solved.
No doubt, he is best setup guru '11, no need for those public votings.
Quote from TypeRacing :[...]he is best setup guru '11[...]

Sure, and also really fair & friendly behavior on a racetrack...

Sarcasm-meter just self-destruct....

Quote from Bass-Driver :[...]After finishing the race it laggs very badly and when u go to singleplayer it said : COULD NOT CONVERT OBJECT[...]

I tried and don't get this error(s)...(?!)
It would n't have been suspicious if you got a 107.89 (broke WR) with a clean lap, but you got it in spite of bumping into two guys at last corner, that's too good to be true.
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Sure, and also really fair & friendly behavior on a racetrack...

Sarcasm-meter just self-destruct....

I tried and don't get this error(s)...(?!)

that was a crash server
It was on WCL Server. I'd never seen anything like it, and wasn't sure what I was looking at. Still don't know exactly, but in any case, I figure somebody important should be notified.
I've already banned him, he also posted a video of him using the hack. Moreover, his status in LFS was S2 licensed, so the second reason is using cracked version of LFS.
This thread is closed

Hacker?
(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG