Live for Speed 2011
My 2011 LFS video.

Contains video footage from:
CarGame.nl S2
FM FOX Junkies
-TRR- Championship 2011
Dave's Racing League
Public Rallycross Server

Thank to Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey and Victor van Vlaardingen for creating the best racing simulator EVER!

Enjoy watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gH9DTRszxo

720p HD recommended!
Nice video mate, plus I am in there, yay!
For those that wonder what textures I used:

From Lynce's Revolution Pack 2009:
Matte Reflections
Normal Tyre Sidewalls
Normal Tyre Thread

From -TRR- Sponsor Pack 2011:
Custom ad's

From LFS Database:
Custom track textures
Nice stuff. Some scenes are way too long though, kinda breaks the vid's flow. But still a very good effort overall.

Pure curiosity, from which event/server did you take the shot at 2:40?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Pure curiosity, from which event/server did you take the shot at 2:40?

That was one of the TRR Championship events, held a couple of days ago.
Quote from Flame CZE :That was one of the TRR Championship events, held a couple of days ago.

Indeed.

Karl Raudsepp drove the race, and won it, lapping everyone but Rik97.

Myself I was racing together with Rik for 2nd position, until I flipped.
Quote from rockclan :Karl Raudsepp drove the race, and won it, lapping everyone but Rik97.

Oh okay. Nice
Nice video Rocky, lovely to see a lot of mine cars Thank you!
You got the camerawork, but you still have to learn on how to use the following camera and how to sync the vid even more with the song. Some scenes were indeed too long.
Quote from Kristi :You got the camerawork, but you still have to learn on how to use the following camera and how to sync the vid even more with the song. Some scenes were indeed too long.

Thanks for the constructive comment.

I don't really get yet, how the following outside cam works indeed.

And I always get comments that my scenes are too long, and I think I should really start working on that.

Another video which I will be releasing in a few hours, is a video I edited in June. The camera work was bad, and the editing was not much.

However, I decided to release it as "Unfinished Work" as it was long from finished.

It's a review video about a racing series that -TRR- organised, reviewing just 2 races.
Just look at 2:08. You can tell what is wrong for sure.
#12 - Emyn
Great video!

Live for Speed 2011
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG