The online racing simulator
First Lap Chaos (Onboard)
(14 posts, started )
Wow you drive like shit. Crashing to the walls everytime you get close to them, what's the problem?
Quote from TamelCoe :Wow you drive like shit. Crashing to the walls everytime you get close to them, what's the problem?

your negative comments are driving me crazy. Why don't you be constructive if your such a GOOD driver.
Quote from TamelCoe :Wow you drive like shit. Crashing to the walls everytime you get close to them, what's the problem?

I'm much more concerned by the other drivers' skills and mentality actually. Half of the field seems to be taking this 75 laps race as a 5 laps one.

The way rockclan hits the wall twice and keeps lagging 10 car lenghts behind everyone might look a bit lame, okay, but at least he was of the only ones to have enough brains to slow down when necessary, and to survive without any major car contact.

Wall contact 1: Start finish straight, I let the Team Vires car by, but as he didn't seem to notice my lifting, I went as right as I possibly could, to avoid an accident.

Wall contact 2: Avoiding accident, says it all.
You didn't have to hit the wall, lol.
I like the car sounds, it's better than original imo.
TamelCoe, no longer welcome. Says it all.

Anyways Walter, safety means more than speed my friend .
#10 - 65D
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I'm much more concerned by the other drivers' skills and mentality actually. Half of the field seems to be taking this 75 laps race as a 5 laps one.

No offense but just showing what kind of difference half of the field was in first lap of that race.
lol but look @ red and white wall at end of straight, 3 cars flipped.

I still think walter has some nice avoidance skills.
That race was just a fail for me. I timed out @ start and lost my 4th starting place...
Well avoided dude! especially the ones at the bridge, close ones
hmm... Maybe I should post whole pack about this...

Walter, next time believe ur faith and drive it on full speed lol

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG