The online racing simulator
Me sick drift with keyboard (video)
(47 posts, started )
sick dorifto brah
Kewl story bro !
Very true.
#29 - Zay
Quote from Bose321 :

Oh, and where do you actually drift? I didn't see a single actual drift tbh.

This
what? what do you mean not drifting??? im drifting all the time in the video almost every corner. right the first bend is a huge drift.
drifting and powersliding are basically the same thing by the way.
not rlly
Quote from railbird :what? what do you mean not drifting??? im drifting all the time in the video almost every corner. right the first bend is a huge drift.

No its not. http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27786. You didn't drift shit, and also your little angle powerslide didn't look good at all. And I can't see a huge drift anywhere.
Railbird, don't take seriously anything said in this topic. People does not like drifting, and no matter what you do, posting a drift video in the main part of the forum will almost allways results in a flamewar.

Remeber the advices given from the others and use them in the future, and lets forget this topic since it won't turn out pretty, no matter what you do next :/
Quote from The Very End :Railbird, don't take seriously anything said in this topic. People does not like drifting, and no matter what you do, posting a drift video in the main part of the forum will almost allways results in a flamewar.

Remeber the advices given from the others and use them in the future, and lets forget this topic since it won't turn out pretty, no matter what you do next :/

It was not drifting, that's the point. And it was far from anything special.
Lol!
Well I know it was not drifting in our eyes, but the guy tried. Even tho he did not accomplish well, neither in the drift or in this topic, you got to give him credit for trying
Quote from railbird :what? what do you mean not drifting??? im drifting all the time in the video almost every corner. right the first bend is a huge drift.

dayum dawg you drove though 5 corners and drifted though 2, which is 40% in total

problem?

Quote from hp999 :dayum dawg you drove though 5 corners and drifted though 2, which is 40% in total

problem?

Do... not... courage....

k, "slid through 2 corners"
Quote from The Very End :People does not like drifting, and no matter what you do, posting a drift video in the main part of the forum will almost allways results in a flamewar.

Err.. Most of people who replied here (TamelCoe, Bose321, Matrixi, etc) ARE drifters themselves.
Quote from The Very End :Railbird, don't take seriously anything said in this topic. People does not like drifting, and no matter what you do, posting a drift video in the main part of the forum will almost allways results in a flamewar.

You're understanding it wrong I think. I love drifting (it's all I do), but the point is that he posted a video saying he's some sick drifter while he barely did some crappy powerslides through like 2 or 3 corners while he did not drift at all.
Well but the lad tried his best, that what I mean
Quote from The Very End :Well but the lad tried his best, that what I mean

I also tried my best in 2007, and yet many folks hate me for it.
Quote from The Very End :Well but the lad tried his best, that what I mean

so did leni riefenstahl... doesnt make me wanna sit though her her movies anymore than i wanna sit though his

now with the inevitable godwin out of the way can we please just let this topic die out?
Quote from TamelCoe :No its not. http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27786. You didn't drift shit, and also your little angle powerslide didn't look good at all. And I can't see a huge drift anywhere.

that thread hurts my head

power slide = using the power to slide a car and it can be used in drifting, put your foot down, turn the wheel and use the power to make the car oversteer

drifting = sliding around corners is the most basic way to put it, ideally you want to be sideways before the corner, link corners in 1 drift and keep drifting after the corner

@ op, check out some of the other drifting videos around, should give you a idea on what people like to see, nobody wants to watch the kind of video you posted

also buy a wheel ive never used the keyboard steering, when i haven't had my wheel setup ive used mouse as it allows so much more control then the keyboard
To be honest I didn't read a sentence of the post, I just assumed it would say the correct stuff. First result of google I think
Funny thing is even though many people do not like his video/drift skills, ironically because of the same reason its becoming a hot topic. This thread would not have been this hot if his drift was "good" LOL! I too am adding to the popularity of this thread with one more reply.

To the OP, at least you could have selected spectator camera view. The follow view is not aesthetically pleasing And probably you could have posted drift video of say RB4, it will stay in drift forever

Me sick drift with keyboard (video)
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG