The online racing simulator
You should restrict manual transmissions, and then everyone must use automatic. That is the best you can do!
Stupid rule!!! Anybody can use what they want because it is a banal thing. If the LFS allows you to use it I do not see why you would forbid such a thing.

I am disappointed with changing rules and stream because commentators were not objective, but I hope that this will change and you will become more serious next time.
Quote from M.M.L. :You should restrict manual transmissions, and then everyone must use automatic. That is the best you can do!

#54 - IMOL
Quote from M.M.L. :You should restrict manual transmissions, and then everyone must use automatic. That is the best you can do!
Stupid rule!!!

<<< only what i can write...
Stupid rule!!! Anybody can use what they want because it is a banal thing. If the LFS allows you to use it I do not see why you would forbid such a thing.

I am disappointed with changing rules and stream because commentators were not objective, but I hope that this will change and you will become more serious next time.

Are you.. serious?
NO! Its sarcasm!
Anyways glad you guys banned the Canadian I did in fact revenge wreck and won't deny that. Apologies from my end as I try my best not to encourage revenge wrecking (in my league) yet I do it here in another league.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG